11

Eleven
Split Up

÷÷÷
Ameri

It's been an entire day since we got split up, and somehow we managed to get everyone organized.

Kaiya, Arnoux, and I are staying in our house, along with Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo. I'm not sure why we thought that was a good idea to be honest.

Well, at least we're home... but we need to get mom and dad out, and Aunty Katelyn, Aunty Lucinda, and Uncle Zane.

I woke up the next morning to yelling.

"FUCK OFF BITCH!"

"I'M NOT A FUCKING DOG ASSHAT, STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

I sighed, rolling out of bed and heading out of my room, down the stairs into the living room where Taiya and Bakugo were arguing again. Todoroki was sipping tea at the table, Midoriya was eating toast, and Arnoux was on his phone, with ear buds in.

"Ugh... what the hell you guys, couldn't you have waited until I was up to start yelling?" I asked tiredly, rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry Ameri," Taiya sighed, "want some breakfast? Jack is coming over later, so you might want to make plans to get out..."

"Already made plans with Lila and Lisa, they're checking to see if Taila can come." Arnoux looked up from his phone, and I sighed in relief.

"Who?" Todoroki asked, tilting his head.

"Jack is Kaiya's boyfriend, I might try and join you guys," Taiya sighed.

"He's not that bad!" Kaiya exclaimed.

"He's annoying..." Arnoux grumbled.

"Please don't argue out loud," I sighed, "it looks so wrong..."

"And these... Lila, Lisa, and Taila?" Midoriya asked.

"Lila and Lisa are Uncle Zane and Aunt Kawaii~chan's daughters, Taila is Uncle Travis and Aunt Katelyn's daughter. They're our best friends," Arnoux said, "You guys can come if you want."

"I'm kicking you all out anyway, Jack will throw a fit if he finds out you're living with us." Kaiya sighed.

"Why is he annoying?" Todoroki questioned.

"Because we have to hide everything around him! When are you going to tell him about Taiya and the curse anyway?!" Arnoux glared at Kaiya, and she sighed.

"Not now obviously, he doesn't even know about the UA situation," Kaiya sighed, "I don't even know how I'm going to explain that."

"'Hi Jack, these are my friends Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo, and they're from a different world where people have superpowers'," Arnoux said in a high pitched voice, and I snickered.

"Arnoux no," Kaiya sighed.

"Hey, I think Arnoux's idea was great," I said, grabbing some bread and putting it in the toaster.

The doorbell rang, and Arnoux went to get it.

"Lila! Lisa! Taila!" He cheered, "Come on in!" He stepped aside, and our friends entered, all smiling.

Lisa and Lila are identical twins, the only difference is their eyes. Both have long pink hair with black streaks, and black cat ears and a tail. They have pale tanned skin, and usually wear pink hoodies, and black sweatpants.

The difference between their eyes is their heterochromatic colours. Lisa's left eye is amber, and her right eye is pale blue. Lila's left eye is pale blue, and her right eye is amber.