Four

4
Suspicion

×-×
Izuku

It's been about a week, and everyone has warmed up to the twins.

Or, mostly everyone...

Kacchan is still sore about losing to Arnoux, and Todoroki seems suspicious of them, but everyone else treats them like they would anyone else.

Of course, their introduction to Class B could've gone a lot better...

What happened?

Well...

"What's this?! Class A has two new students, that don't even know what quirks are?!"

Uh... Monoma happened....

"Today we're doing teamwork. Everyone change and head out." Aizawa says. We all nod, and go to change.

I walk out of the change room, and start to walk to the field, but something in the corner of my eye...

Ameri and Arnoux, in a corner whispering to each other.

I walk a bit closer, within earshot.

"...It's getting worse Ameri, I can't do these fights anymore! I don't want it to happen..." Arnoux sounds... panicked, and on the verge of tears.

"Hey... don't worry about it... it won't happen, if it's that big of a deal, ask Mr Aizawa if you can sit out." Ameri says gently, comforting Arnoux?

"But, that'll make me look weak! Everyone here is strong, I don't want to sit out just because of my stupid eyes for a reason I can't even explain!"

His eyes? So it really isn't a medical condition...

I move a bit closer.

"Then... wait, whose there?"

Did he see me?

"I can smell you Midoriya, you aren't fooling us." Ameri says.

"Uh, hi!" I pop out of my hiding spot nervously.

Arnoux quickly starts rubbing his eyes. He blinks a couple times, and closes them.

"Is everything okay? I thought I heard crying.." I trail off, wondering if they know I was eavesdropping.

"It's nothing..." Arnoux mutters, "we should get going."

He starts walking away. Ameri and I follow.

"For the record..." Ameri says quietly, "it's rude to eavesdrop on private conversations. Don't tell anyone anything you heard."

Whether that was a threat or a plead, I couldn't tell.

But it's definitely not something I'm keeping quiet about.

At least not to Mr Aizawa.

×-×
Shoto (Todoroki aka best boi)

Teams were made by drawing lots. These were the teams.

A. Midoriya and Ameri
B. Iida and Uraraka
C. Bakugo and Kirishima
D. Tokoyami and Ojiro
E. Me and Arnoux
F. Kaminari and Ashido
G. Yaoyorozu and Jiro
H. Hagakure and Mineta
I. Asui and Shoji
J. Ayoama and Sero
K. Koda and Sato