Six

6
Attacked (Part 2)

×-×
Ochaco

"They're gone!" I exclaim, as the vortexes close.

"Oh don't worry about them." Shigaraki says, waving his hand, "Dabi promised to kill them quickly."

"You can't kill them!" Ashido argues, "They're some of our strongest classmates!"

"That's why they separated them from us!" Yaoyorozu exclaims, "They aren't trying to kill them, they're trying to kill us!" She creates an iron pole, and gets in a battle stance.

"Look at that, the pretty little lady has us almost figured out. But that's not quite it." The white-haired man snaps his fingers, laughing. Kurogiri sighs, and reaches behind him into the portal. He grabs two people, and pulls them out, both are tied up, one is gagged. A pink haired woman with black cat ears and a tail, along with golden amber eyes and fair skin, she has a gag on. She winces at the grip. The other is a man with snow white hair, and emerald green eyes. He yelps.

The blue haired woman and black haired man, uh... Katelyn and Zane I think their names are, gasp.

"Nana!" Zane exclaims.

"Travis!" Katelyn gasps. 

"Oh, so you recognize these two? Hmm?" Shigaraki laughs, "Perhaps if you come quietly we'll let them go."

"You bastard!" Katelyn yells, rolling up her sleeves and marching towards them.

"Ah, ah, ah, you wouldn't want them to get hurt, would you?" Shigaraki wraps his fingers, except his middle one, around the white haired guy's throat, but Katelyn doesn't stop.

"Wait!" I run over to her.

"Get out of the way kid!" She yells.

"Hold on, Shigaraki's quirk is called Decay, if he put's that last finger on you friend he's going to crumble into dust!" I hiss at her, and she goes pale, but stops.

I see the orange haired girl, Lucinda I think, holding her staff, in a battle position.

"Zane!" The pink haired cat girl cries, and Zane turns even paler then he was before. 

I look around, trying to figure out what to do. What would Deku do in a situation like this? 

...He would get Tsu to use her tongue to get them away, but Tsu isn't here... so that's out of the question.

I look at my classmates, then at the villains.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri are the only ones here, I'm guessing the others are trying to take out Deku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Tsu, and the Lycans. 

"Well?" Shigaraki prompts, I look around, and my eyes land on a floating pair of clothes. 

Toru Hagakure.

A crazy idea forms in my head, and I quickly move over to her.

"Toru, I have an idea."

×-×
Aaron

Dammit, I can't believe I let Arnoux take such a risk.

I didn't see what happened, but I can only assume he hit a real person because I think he's having an Anxiety Attack.

"What's going on? What's wrong with Arnoux?" Taiya runs over. I push her away

"He's having an Anxiety Attack, give him space." I order, kneeling beside my son.