Chapter 10

30  minutes later

Dani's pov
I don't know how but then I fell asleep and when I woke up my plane had already left. I reached out for my phone only to find out that kida sent me 21 messages and 19 missed calls, I felt so stranded.

Teo's pov
After I left Danielle at the airport I rushed of to go to her house. As I was in the car Danielle's stupid favorite song started playing as it was playing I was wondering what I was gonna tell everyone especially kida. When I got to the house I pulled over and took a deep breathe. I opened the door and found Aariyah in kida's arms and kida looking at the ceiling. Although I could not see lil DeeDee.

Aariyah : (walks up to Teo) Why did you let her go especially on her birthday.
Teo : I told her that if she told me what was wrong I would do anything for her, so she decided to airport to go and see her uncle ther...

Before i could finish kida came up and punched

Kida : (grabs him by the colar, and shouts) You knew how important she was to me!

I didn't want to argue with him because I knew that what I did was wrong. I ran upstairs and put a bag of ice on my cheek cause it was really painful. I just realized that kida actually loved Danielle, now I feel bad.

Aariyahs pov
I got really angry and sat down on the couch trying to reach Danielle. Kida walked by me and sat next to me

Kida : (hugs Aariyah)
Aariyah : what?
Kida : You the only person that reminds me of Danielle, so I hope you don't mind me hugging you.
Aariyah : ohh cool

I looked over to kidas eyes he had bruises around his eyes I really felt sorry for him I mean his been through a lot. I thought of playing music to calm him down so I I out the song '' Tempo ft Chris Brown ''

~I love Chris brown😍~

Not even 2 seconds later kida changed it and put the song '' River of tears'' because it was Danielle's fav song.

Kida : (starring at the ceiling) Don't change the song

I got up and went to go and take ice-cream, I tried to make kida eat it but he refused.

Lil DeeDee's pov
After I heard that Dani left to go to NYC I went to Aariyahs house. I didn't wanna be there and see my best friend angry. About 2 hours later I thought of going back. As I was walking I saw someone I thought I'd never see in a million years. It was Danielle she was on the lawn heading to the door. I ran towards her while calling out her name.

Dani : (drops her bag and runs towards DeeDee) DEEDEE!!!
Dee : (picks her up and hugs her tight) Where were you
Dani : (gets down) At the airport my plane left without me so that's why I came back (a tear drops)
D

ee : (wipes her tears)I missed you
Dani : I missed you too.

I took her bags for her then we headed to the door when got there we could hear the song ''River of tears ''... It was so loud that almost the whole neighborhood could here It.

Dani : (a tear drops) OMG😭
Dee : Don't worry I bet you it's kida playing this song.
Dani : Yeah but I don't know what I'm gonna say to him.
Dee : Don't what ever happens... Happens
Dani : (takes a deep breathe) Yeah

As I opened the door we saw Aariyah looking depressed while eating ice-cream. When she Dani she dropped everything and ran to Danielle

Aariyah : (tears dropping and shouts) DANIELLE!!! I missed you so much.
Dani : I missed you so mu...
Aariyah : How could leave me like that... Kida punched Teo for you...
Dani : Are you serious.
Aariyah : Yeah... I'm just happy you back

While they were still talking Kida walked down stairs slowly starring at Danielle with an angry face. Kida didn't even bother to talk to her... He down and watched TV.

Dani's pov
As soon as I saw that there was no point of me staying at the airport I took the first available Uber there was. When I got home I could hear the song River of tears... That's the time i saw Lil DeeDee I was so happy to see him. We talked for a while then he took my bags for me which was really sweet. When we got in we saw Aariyah looking depressed while eating ice-cream. She screamed when she saw me... I was happy to see her too...funny thing was that she didn't let me unpack she made me talk by the door. When Kida walked down I could feel my heart racing... I really thought he was gonna be happy, give me a hug or  a kiss but he didn't. I got closer to Aariyah and whispered in her ear.

Dani : (whispering) Kida read the letter... Didn't he
Aariyah : yep
Dani : (low voice) now his angry at me... Right.
Aariyah : yep