Chapter 11

Dani's pov
I took my bags and headed upstairs, before I got to the stairs I starred at kida and he acted as if he couldn't see me I stood there waiting for him to notice me while tears going down my eyes but he ignored me for a full 2minutes. I ran upstairs to my room, when I got to my room I saw Teo on his with a bag of ice on his chick.

Dani : (shocked voice)Mateo
Teo : (walks and gives Dani a hug) Danielle
Dani : (feels the swollen chick) I'm sorry for what I put you through (tears forming in her eyes)
Teo : Don't worry luckily you didn't go to New York.

We sat down and talked about how kida was angry at both of us.. It was funny although it was sad looking at kida with red eyes and bruises around around his eye.

Kida's pov
I was so depressed after Dani left especially knowing I'm the cause of it all. As I was in Dani's room I cut myself on my hand on purpose with broken glass, that's how angry I was with myself. After a while I heard Aariyah shout out Danielle so I went down to check if it really was her. As I was going downstairs my body felt like hugging her, but my mind was telling me to ignore.. So I ignored her and sat on the couch. I wanted to be happy that she came back but I couldn't because I was the reason why she wanted to leave. After a while I went upstairs to try and make things right for Dani and I. When I got there Teo and Dani were sitting on the bed and starring at me. I kinda felt jealous that she was talking to him but not me.

Kida : (leans on the door) Teo can I please talk to Dani
Teo : okay yeah sure
Dani : No need... I have to sleep... Pastmy bed time.
Teo : (gets up ) You know what I'm just gonna go and leave you two together (walks out).
Kida : (walks closer to Dani) Look I know you angry at me but please just listen to me... I read your letter and...it broke  my heart.
Dani : (sarcastically) oh really
Kida : Look I'm serious and honestly still have feelings for you.

Dani's pov.
I felt really weird and awkward when kida told me he still has feelings for me, I felt like talking him seriously because his face was red and he looked like he hadn't slept for days. As I was thinking of what to say I really felt guilty for treating him like that.

Dani : okay then why you here.
Kida : I just wanna fix things between us, look I know you angry at....
Dani : dude please you saying the same thing all over again.
Kida : Please forgive me I nev...
Dani : Nah I'm not gon...
Kida : (shouts) Just listen to me okay!!!
Dani : O...O...Okay.
Kida : Look I never meant to shout at you its just that you don't wanna listen. Please listen to me.
Dani : (nodes her head) okay.
Kida : I know you won't forgive me but I just want you to know that I'm sor...

Before he could finish I saw he froze and got lost into his thoughts. I didn't wanna disturb so I just let go of our hands and as I did that he got up and walked out door.

Dani : (shouts) kida!!!
Kida : What (a tear drops)
Dani : what's wrong, are you okay.
Kida : Nothing... I'm okay don't worry about me.
Dani : But you crying.
Kida : And...?
Dani : Okay never mind

I could tell something was wrong, for a moment I thought that he had a mental breakdown. After a while I gathered up my strength and walked down stairs. As I was walking down I saw kida in the kitchen sitting on a high chair on his phone.

Aariyah : (snaps her fingers) Dani snap out of it(whispers close to my ear ) Go to him, he needs you more than ever at the moment.
Dani : But what am I gonna say to him...
Dee : (shouts) okay everyone can I get your attention
Everyone : Yeah
Dee : Okay thanks... I got 5 tickets to the after party and as a gift well I guess I was thinking why don't we go all together there it starts in about 1hr I think... So whose in
Everyone besides kida : Yeah cool
Dee : Umm kida you in.
Kida : Yeah sure.

I walked up to Lil DeeDee and gave him a big hug

Dani : thank you so much

~Kida is starring at us... Why😭~

Dee : my pleasure 😊
Dani : Let me go change bye... Wait do yall have clothes
Dee : Yeah we actually have clothes in Teo's trunk.
Dani : OH you came prepared... Okay well bye

I ran upstairs and picked out royal blue short cupcake dress with black boot hills I left my hair curly and long with a unicorn hair pin my father gave me before my parents divorced😔. As I was fixing my hair I saw kida leaning at the door starring at me through the mirror.

Dani : (turns around) ohhh kida I didn't see ya there
Kida : oh its cause I just got here
Dani : oh...ummm can you please zip me up at the back
Kida : (walks over) okay

He got closer and zipped me up

Dani : thank you
Kida : My pleasure

Kida got closer to me and started putting his arms around my waist and his head by my neck. I felt really awkward... I have serious butterflies in my stomach.

~I'm sorry belly for all the butterflies... It ain't me it's him🤗~

Kida : You look gorgeous
Dani : (blushes) thank you... You look handsome
Kida : (turns to me) Thank you.
Dani : My pleasure.

I could see he was lost in his thoughts while starring at me.

Dani : (snaps her fingers) umm kida.
Kida : Yah😁
Dani : What you thinking about.
Kida : Stuff
Dani : Stuff like?
Kida : This

He pulled me closer and gave me a  kiss on the lips. I pulled out of the kiss.

~Damn these butterflies hit me strong~

He starred at me although it was kinda awkward.

Dani : Uhhh
Kida : Happy birthday 😍☺️
Dani : Thanks...
Dee : Aye yo let's leave now please.
Kida : Be right there
Dani : Okay DeeDee

As I wanted to walk away kida pulled me by my wrist.

Kida : Be my date for the night
Dani : Okay cool
Kida : (gives her a hug) thanks

~kida you might be taller than me but your still nice to hug~

I walked out the door and went down stairs I could see DeeDee drooling while i was walking down the stairs

Aariyah : Yes girl
Dani : Guys I still look like the same Danielle Micayla Jackson
Dee : Wait your other name is Micayla?
Dani : Nah bra it's myself given name... I'm too unique to have another name😊
Kida : Way too unique.
Dani : Thanks

We all headed out and got to the car which surprisingly Teo had his girlfriend in the passenger sit and we were squeezed in the back sit... And on my right was DeeDee then kida on my left😚. After some time me and DeeDee were talking cause kida was on his phone and Aariyah was looking out at the window.

Dee : You look beautiful

~Omg now kida is looking at us ~

Dani : Thank you ☺️... You look handsome and really cute

After I said that I felt kida shift away from me, I started to feel guilty.