Gary wallace - weird science

Hannah POV

I picked up a bottle of perfume for a middle aged women and scanned it too check the price for her. "That will be $58." I say with low enthusiasm. "Oh ugh I think I'm okay actually" she says quietly as she walks away from the counter looking as if I just told her a killed someone. Why do people have to be so weird. As a turn to my right I see 2 boys, around my age, checking out some perfume. One is short and has short brown hair and the other is a bit taller and has slightly longer blond hair. I take my chance at actually making a sale today even though they're probably messing around and have zero cash.
"Can I help you guys with anything" I say politely. They both turn around facing me, giving me a better look at they're faces. I would also like too say blondie looks ten times better up close and facing me. "Ugh yeah we're looking for something for um someone special and we aren't really that familiar with what girls I'm like" blondie says keeping eye contact.
"Okay well who is this gift for? Grandma? mom? girlfriend?" I say keeping eye contact with blondie. "Well it's for my Ugh my gran-" he stutters before being interrupted by his friend "girlfriend" shorty says before being nudged by blondie. I giggle at this little fight they have before continuing. "Well tell me about her" they both looked at me and then blondie turns to shorty and says "yeah Wyatt tell her about your girlfriend. You know the one we came in here to buy perfume for. The only one he we came to buy perfume for" he says . Wyatt looks at him confused before being nudged again. "Yeah I'm my girlfriend and only my girlfriend. She is the most beautiful woman you've ever seen and she is kind and funny and a party animal." He says to me. "Well how about this one I say holding up a glass purple bottle. "It just came in today " I say. "Sure we'll take it" he says and give me the money. I smile and as they walk away until blondie turns around and walks back over. "Did you forget anything" as ask whilst looking into his bright blue eyes" he looks at me like he doesn't know what to say. "Ugh yeah um your name" he say I point at my name tag and his eyes open wide I. Realisation. "Oh right I'm Gary by the way" he say giving me his hand to shake which I accept. "Nice to meet your Gary is there anything else you would like" I ask. "Yeah um to maybe take you out sometime" he asks and looks like he is ready for rejection immediately. "I'd love to Gary" his face lights which makes him look ten times more adorable. I scribble on a piece of paper my number. "Here for when you want to organise this date" I say handing it to him. He smiles at me and says goodbye.

A few hours later

I get home after a long day and take the leftovers out of the fridge from the dinner I missed tonight. I sit in the couch when the phone rings.

"Hello" I say
"Hey Hannah it's Gary. You up for a party at my friends Wyatt's tonight"