Ted - sixteen candles

School dance
Casey POV
I was with my date Alex as we walked into the school dance. I was wearing a long dark blue dress and Alex was wearing a button up shirt, black blazer and dress pants. As we were watching the other students dance Alex and me started talking more. To be quite honest I've never really spoken to him that much, he's just one of the guys on the football team who asked me to go to the dance with him so take it as you will.

A few minutes go by and I notice Alex's getting a bit touchy. I start feeling uncomfortable as his hands move closer to my boobs which was a no go location for him. In anger and frustration I push him away.

"God Casey are you like frigged or something"
He yells .
I stay silent shooting him a glare.
"Right I think I'm gonna head out with the boys see you later" he said frustrated.

God why do some guys have to be total dickwads like come on give a girl some privacy without trying to stick your hands in places they shouldn't be.

My thoughts were interrupted when a figure stood in front of me

It was Ted from physics.

He stands in front of me in a light yellow checkered button up shirt and brown pants and his hair in his usual style.

"Alright wanna dance" I says with a smirk
I giggle slightly at the nerdy look on his face
Eh the worst has already happened might as well go for it.
"Sure"
He grabs my hand and start doing these wacky dance moves.
I stand and watch as he dances towards, behind, and all around me.

He truly made my night. I don't think I've ever laughed as hard.

After the song ended a slow song came on and ted looked at me.

"Wanna dance to this with me"
I nodded and he grabbed my hands.

We slow danced at first a bit awkwardly.
I rested my arms around his neck who lay rested his hands on my waist.

For once he was silent and I could enjoy this moment without a creepy or quirky comment coming out of his mouth.

I looked into his eyes as he returned the look we were about to lean in before the song ended and kind of ended the moment.

"Hey you wanna go some place quiet" he says

I nod my head and we exit the hall into a room with a car in it. Probably some sort of engineering class or some shit like that.

We enter the car and sit in silence before I break it.

" i really appreciate you coming up to me. You literally turned this evening around from a nightmare to a good time so like thanks" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
He blushed before turning towards me.

" I really like you Casey and I know we never talk and we barley know anything about each other but your like my dream girl"
I smile at his words

"Well maybe we can change the whole not knowing anything about each other" I reply with a sweet smile.

"I'd like that" he says with that goofy grin of his.

I don't know what came over me but he just looked so cute and I never seemed to notice until that moment, driving my lips to land on his.

It was a slow kiss at first and then it got a bit heated after a few seconds a breakaway

"Easy tiger if we're gonna make this work you gotta take it slow and try to be less aggressive when getting a kiss from a girl, it could never happen again you know. I laughed

His eyes went so wide they almost fell out fo his head at that thought.

"No no no I promise take it slow" he sheepishly smiled

I grinned at him and grabbed his hand

"Come on mister lets get back to the party"

The night was incredible and I had so much fun with ted

This has got to have been one of the best days of my life.