Ace - stand by me

Kim POV

I was walking out of the store with my little brother Geordie and his friend Chris. Both boys were joking around before the hat on Geordie's head had been removed we turned to the suspect who just happened to be Ace Merrill. Great.

Geordie kept reaching for his hat and yelling for him to give it back. "Come on man my brother gave that to me" Geordie yelled. "Yeah and now your giving it to me" ace replied. "Just give him the hat Ace" I told him giving him eye contact. Eyeball, who was standing next to Ace, chuckled whilst Ace kept eye contact with me the whole. "Now why would I do that sweetheart" he replied whilst coming closer. "Why don't you go home before things get ugly princess. Wouldn't want to see your pretty face get hurt" eyeball said before being silence by Ace holding his hand up. "Tell me sweetheart why would hang around with you loser brother and his low life friend when you could be hanging around with a real man who can give you a good time anytime you please" Ace inched closer to my face. "Your a real asshole you know that" Chris said becomes me I turned to look at him the same time Ace did. "Your brother not very polite eyeball" he says coming closer to Chris. "Now Christopher I know you didn't mean to insult my friend" eyeball says whilst looking at his little brother. "I known he didn't mean to insult me, which is why I'm giving him the opportunity to take it back" ace said before throwing Chris to the ground and threatening to burn him with a cigarette.
"Jesus Ace leave him alone he's just a kid" I yelled over Geordie's yells. "You know what princess if you come with me right now I'll leave little chambers and asswipe  alone" ace said whilst inching closer with the cigarette. "Don't do it Kim and can handle him, shit" Chris yelled whilst Geordie gave me a look telling me not to go. I panicked as he inches closer to Chris's eye. Fuck. "Okay okay I'll go with you" I yelled.  Ace through the cigarette down and lifted Chris up. "Nice doing business with ya boys" he says whilst wrapping an arm around my neck and leading me to his car.

I look back and see the sad eyes of Chris and the terrified eyes of Geordie staring back at me.

"Hey eyeball why don't you hit the road and go bother Charlie for a while" ace says whilst leading me into the front seat of his car. "You serious" eyeball looked at Ace whilst being met with a deadly glare. "Dead serious" he said whilst getting into the car and driving away leaving a confused eyeball behind.

Ace ended up taking me to a drive in to see a movie. Didn't really care what it was about I just wanted it to be over so I could go home.

"Hey princess wipe the depressed look of your face and enjoy yourself some girls would give up anything to be in your position right now" Ace said whilst smoking a cigarette.

"Fuck you Ace I never wanted to come. I was just protecting the boys" I said with my arms crossed.

"Well sweetheart I think you need to learn some manners. I like you so I'm taking you out to see a movie. All you have to do is attended and enjoy yourself that's it. Worded things could be happening so lighten the fuck up" he says with a little hurt in his voice.

He's an asshole and I hate his tone but I do feel bad I mean he did pay for the movie and he's not trying anything so I mean I coulda at least apologise.

"Im sorry ace" without looking her replied  "it's okay as soon as the movies over I'll take you home and leave your dumb brother and his friends alone would that make you happy" he says still with hurt in his voice.

"It would if you weren't upset" I turned to him. "You have a horrible attitude and your treat people I care about like shit but your still human and you've looked after me tonight so thank you" I say kindly whilst pressing a kiss to his cheek. He smiles whilst a slight blush appears on his cheek. He turns to me.

"You know why I always bother you and want you to come out with me and shit" I look at him. "Because your different. Your not one of these whores who flaunts their body around to get my attention or cares what people say about her hanging out with her younger brother and his friends as well as stick up for them, especially to me. Your different I like different"

I smile as we lean in and our lips connect when stay like this for about five minutes until we pull away from the heated but gentle kiss and finish the movie.

After he drove me home and kissed me goodnight.

Wow.