Mouth - goonies

Ashley POV

We were below a wishing well and the boys were placing all the coins into their pockets before being stoped by stef. "You guys can't take these." The boys looked confused. "Why" they asked. "Because there someone else's wishes you can't take someone else's wishes"
Mouth turned around to her. "Yeah well this is my wish" he says whilst holding up a coin. "This is my wish and it didn't come true so I'm taking it back. I'm taking them all back" he finishes by walking if. I feel bad for him and he seems hurt so I follow him.

"Mouth are you okay" I say softly
"Why do you care?" He responds still collecting the coins.
"Because your my friend that's why" I said with a serious look on my face.
He turns towards me and gives me a Stern look.
"You don't care. Nobody does"
I sigh "that's not true mouth I care about you so much more than you think" I say a little hurt.
He turns again with a small but serious smirk on his face.
"Oh yeah prove it" he says.

Without thinking I grab his face and pull him into a big long gentle but rough kiss.

"Woah" he says before looking me in the eyes.

"I think I'm in love" he's says

I laugh "you dork"

We head back to the rest of the group and mouth yells "guys ash just kissed me!" Everyone turned around to look at me with "are you serious" looks on there face. I smack my hand against my head remembering why we call him mouth.

For the remainder of our journey we stay close with each other and he keeps me safe and I do the same.
When we get out and are met with our families embraces I laugh and eleven what we had just been through. I look over to mouth who's already looking at me and give him a kiss.

I hear my mothers voice behind me say "I'll worry about it later"