Jimmy reardon - nitlojr

Jimmy POV
"Come on Fred we gotta hit up a place to get some girls man" I say to Fred. He's hard to persuade because he is t the best with girls. "I don't know jimmy I mean I've got a girl, Denise and you've got Lisa" he reply's. " Lisa's being difficult right now and I feel like she just not that in to me. Also Denise is hard work and won't give you anything in return for all the shit she puts you through. Common man one night won't matter" I try and persuade him to just let loose for once in his life. He looks at me and start going into the main town. "Alright okay but just this once" I cheer in success.

A few moments later we arrive at a diner filled with all types of people. Gorgeous girls fill the diner but unfortunately we must have missed the memo about today being date night for every fucking couple in town. I sigh and suggest to Fred we should wait it out and that a free chick will pop up eventually. My thoughts are interrupted when a waitress approaches are table. I look up at her face and she is the most beautiful girl I've every seen.

Scarlett POV

"Can I get you guys anything" with a lack of enthusiasm as it's nearly midnight and my shift is almost over. I look from my notepad to the boys in front of me who look like they've seen a ghost. One looks kinda nerdy but preppy and the other looks extremely handsome and charming but I'll never let him know that.
"Ugh yeah um 2 coffees and some fries" the handsome one says.
"Okay coming right up" I reply turning to the kitchen.

The whole time they're here I feel the handsome boys eyes on my and I gotta say my stomach flutters but thought of him liking me are just a fantasy. He probably thinks I just look like someone he knows or something along those lines. After they leave I start to clear up they're table and get ready to leave myself. I wave goodbye to the cooks and step outside to be greeted by the boy inside but on his own.

"Hey" he says to me.
"Ugh hey" I reply whilst walking which he joins me on as I pass him.
"I'm not one to wait for people behinds a diner but I couldn't leave without learning my waitresses name" I says smoothly.
"I'm wearing a name tag" I say pointing to the bad on the right side of my chest.
"Ah" he says whilst snaking his forehead.
"See I'm an idiot but thank you for your service ugh Scarlett. That's a pretty name." He reply's again smoothly like he's down this a million times.
"Thanks I guess" I giggle at his attempt to try and seduce me which is strangely obvious.
"Look lover boy I'm not interested okay I like guys who don't try too hard which my I be frank your doing way too much for your own good." I sass  whilst walking ahead.
He seemed shock at my apparent knowledge of his game but I wasn't gonna back down. Not yet at least.
"Okay okay I'm sorry how about I take you out some time" he seemed genuine but I didn't know if this was part of his game. Eh what's the worst that could happen.

"If I say yes will you leave me alone" I look deep into his eyes.
"No problem" he smiled
"Okay then" I get a pen out and write my number on his hand. "gimme a call okay ugh" I question not actually knowing his name.
"Jimmy, jimmy reardon" he reply's with a smirk.
"Okay catch you later jimmy reardon."