Ted theodore logan - bill and ted

Medieval England

Catherine (cate) POV
I lay on my bed in my sleeping chambers as I wait for this day to end. My sisters Johanna and Elizabeth are preparing for they're wedding to those ugly men. Your probably wondering why I'm not getting married, well I'm only 17 where as my sisters are 18. By law we should be married by the age of 18 which is so outrageous and wrong but that is the life of a princess I guess. Sometimes I wish i could be free and enjoy life, get married to a man I truly love, have children that I'll adore and never force into anything. The life I dream of. I start walking and making my way to the garden when I hear a rustling in the bushes. I look over to investigate and find 2 boys. One is short and has curly blonde hair and the other is tall and has long brown hair. They're clothes seem very odd as they lack so many layers. The short boys top layer is cropped which is highly unusual and the other boy seems colourful and with paintings on his shirt.
"May I help you gentlemen" I ask whilst frightening them.
"Woah" both boys say at the same time.
The tall one steps forward. "Hi i am ted Theodore Logan and this is bill s Preston esquire, we come from a further time" he says. "Well may I ask what you are doing at my palace" I ask. They look at each other and then back at me. "We bring you a message of love" ted says. "From who" I ask looking into his eyes with a smile plastered on my face. "Ugh from us" he replied. I giggle at his quirkiness.
"Catherine!l" my father yells.
"Oh quick we must get away my father will have your heads" I say hurrying them further into the garden. "Woah why who is that dude" bill says. "My father the king" they both stop. "King" they both say at the same time. "That makes you not only a bodacious babe but a princess" ted says. I look at them. "Why yes I am and we must get going" I say hurrying them further. "Well we know a place" bill says. "Really well lets go" I say pulling them by they're hands. We arrive at a strange, little, clear box. "What is this strange and peculiar box?" I ask. "Princesses if you will would you like to come on the most excellent adventure with us" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

3rd person POV
"Catherine!" The kind yelled before him and his guards were blinded by the light of the time machine that had taken his daughter on the most excellent adventure ever.

This was pretty shit. I will get better eventually. Anyways I will do more than one imagine on every character but I'd like to do at least one for a each of them first. Also requests are welcome And highly appreciated.