Chapter 4 // Morning

Kara laid awake with Lena close to her. She just woke about fifteen minutes ago and had been thinking ever since. She felt Lena stir in her arms, but she couldn't look at her yet, she was almost fighting with herself about the next decision.  She heard a sleep-filled voice say "Morning." And then lips connected to her neck. 

Kara sighed and Lena immediately removed her lips asking, a lot more awake "Kara? What's the problem?"

Kara moved her arms so she was holding her head up "Nothing, I- I am just thinking."

Lena's eyebrow shot up as she asked "About what?"

Kara smiled, while staring at the ceiling and said "Our first date actually," She looked at Lena, who didn't look panicked anymore and asked "Could you tell me about it from your side?"

Lena beamed and started with "Well, you obviously remember the day but should I also say that?" Kara nodded "Okay- It was two weeks ago. When I asked you to have dinner with me after out lunch. That was the moment I asked you out, it took quite some time from me before I did it but it felt great," Kara smiled at Lena, she didn't remember that being a date but it's good to hear her side of the story. "So I asked you out on a date... you arrived in this very pretty dress and I- it felt like the air was slapped out of me. You were just so gorgeous. I had to really keep a hold of myself since I didn't know the rules. But then I grabbed your hand, knowing that never could be wrong, and entered the restaurant. I made the chef prepare potstickers for you, knowing you really liked that. And with that our date started," Kara sighed and looked up at the ceiling again "I- Uh, you okay?"

Kara chuckled and simply said "Yes, of course. You tell the story quite good. I remember when you walked me home you almost made a move."

"But I didn't- and if I had done it way sooner I would have spared myself quite some pain. But in the end we ended right, didn't we?" Kara smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. Luckily Lena couldn't see it. Lena snuggled into Kara's naked body. Kara moved one arm and started to rub Lena's back. Lena sighed in content and snuggled a bit more against Kara's body. Kara just stared at the ceiling. 

Before she knew it words left her mouth "Friday is game night, would you like to come." Lena looked up but Kara's eyes never left the ceiling. 

She felt Lena nod and heard her say "Yes- I- Thank you," Kara smiled, knowing she could give Lena something good. "Who will be there?"

Kara looked Lena in the eyes and simply stated "Winn, you will like him, James, Maggie, also somebody new, Mo-Mike and Alex." Lena smiled and nodded again. 

"Again thank you for inviting me. I really appreciate it," Kara nodded and with that Lena moved and kissed Kara on the mouth. When they parted Lena laid down on the crook of Kara's neck. With a yawn she said "I could get used to this."

Kara chuckled and started to rub Lena's back again "Me too, me too..."

A couple minutes later Lena stood up and walked, swaying her hips, to the bathroom. Kara full-hardheartedly chuckled because she knew what Lena was doing, Lena was trying to get in her pants. So Kara quickly stood up and grabbed her clothes, who luckily were whole, without any problem she changed and grabbed her phone, sitting on the bed again. She was looking through the news, her back to the door when she heard the door open. She decided to ignore it and just go read the article she was reading further. Suddenly she felt a hot breath next to her ear, knowing Lena was still naked Kara turned her phone off and turned around.

Coming eye to eye with Lena, who had this devious smirk on her face. Kara knew she needed to keep playing her role so she grinned and raised an eyebrow asking "Lena, I think you're not the person with the power right now." Kara completely turned around and pinned the girl on the bed, holding her hands. 

Lena gasped and Kara could smell her arousal. With a smile Kara kissed Lena and stood up, walking out of the room with her phone in her hand, leaving a very frustrated Lena behind. With a gigantic grin on her face Kara yelled to Lena "Take-out breakfast or do you still need to go to work?"

She didn't get an answer so she quickly walked back to Lena's room. Kara leaned against the doorpost and saw Lena laying on the bed, exposing herself, trying to look sexy. Kara just chuckled and asked "Work or food?"

Lena groaned and said "I need to work at twelve and I don't have any food at home." Kara grinned, walked up to Lena and placed a kiss on the corner of Lena's lips, knowing it would work her up again. With that Kara turned around and walked back to Lena's living room. Her grin only grew wider when she heard Lena groan. And with that she sat down on Lena's couch. She grabbed her phone and searched for the nearest deliver breakfast place.

She quickly found something and look through the options. She just ordered whatever she wanted and some good things for Lena, since yesterday was quite the healthy food. Minutes later Lena arrived, looking irritated as hell. So Kara pointed next to her and Lena sat down. "I ordered breakfast. I even ordered some good things for you. Like a salad and some fruits. But you can always have a pancakes if you want."

Kara chuckled when she heard Lena grumble something so she simply said "Now, now. No need to be mad. I am only teaching you a lesson. My house, tonight, around seven," Lena lit up by it and hugged Kara. "You still need to wait a couple of hours. But you can do that, right?" Lena nodded her head and with that the doorbell rang.