Chapter 7 // Developments

A couple days later

Kara slowly walked to her bed, feeling exhausted after another date night. Lena was being as nice as ever, but Kara- Kara started to feel bad. Kara quickly changed and laid down on her bed. Within minutes she was asleep.

Kara slowly opened her eyes and looked around. The bed felt different and the room- wasn't hers. She quickly stood up and walked out of the room, Rao knows where. When she looked down she saw that she was wearing some sort of silk pyjama set. When Kara walked out of the room she was met by some sort of hall. One end ended up with a door and the other end was open. So she quickly chooses to walk that way.

She looked around and saw that whatever this place was it was gigantic. Kara walked down some stairs and saw two doors. That was the moment she heard some talking, so she quickly rushed to the sound. She walked into some sort of kitchen and saw none other than Lena standing there. But not alone, there were two children and a dog. Lena was holding one at her hip and the other child- she was standing next to Lena on the ground. She looked to be about three. Suddenly they all looked at her and with the biggest smile on her face, Lena walked over and pecked Kara on the mouth.

Kara just stood there looking absolutely horrified. A hand was suddenly on her cheek, Lena was saying something but Kara couldn't hear it. So she simply shook her head and that is when she heard it "-you alright darling?"

Kara simply said "No." And with that Lena cupped Kara's cheek.

Lena leaned down and placed the child on the ground, saying something again but again Kara couldn't focus on the sounds. With that, both children and the dog left, going Rao knows where. When Lena spoke up again Kara's eyes snapped back to her "You want this, don't you?"Kara gulped her saliva down and but nodded. Lena continued "But what is the thing that is holding you back?"

Kara's head snapped to the door where the children just walked out of. Her mouth slowly fell open when she saw herself standing there. Lena's hand fell as she walked away from Kara to Other-Kara, who had this evil smirk on her face. "Hello Kara," Other-Kara said "I see you met my wife, Lena Luthor. I also see that you are shocked- why would you? Oh!" She feigned ignorance "I know! You lied. And lied. And lied."

Lena sighed and said "And now you won't have this. You will never have this. And it's all your fault. Because your lie will catch up with you."

Kara was getting irritated, really irritated. Through gritted teeth, she said "I. Am. Doing. Nothing Wrong."

Other-Kara chuckled, she actually chuckled, Kara was getting mad and was seeing red. But it only got worse when Other-Kara said "Ah, but darling, you are doing it all. You are using her in every way possible."

Kara was seeing literally red and with that, she flew forward, at the Other-Kara. She grabbed her and flew through the wall and a couple after that. Suddenly they stopped, Kara quickly looked around and saw only white. She quickly looked back and saw Other-Kara dissolving into nothing.

That's when she heard her voice, taunting her "You are bad!"

Lena's voice "You used me!"

Alex spoke up "You are no sister of mine. With all your lies."

Slowly they started to speak more and more, with many other not so nice things. With that, she slowly started to fall to her knees. Her hands on her ears, pushing them down, hard. But the voices-the sounds never stop.

Kara screams awake, literally screams. She quickly caught her breath, with her hand on her heart. She looked around and quickly grabbed her phone. Without looking at the time she called Lena. Lena answered within the last ring, sounding quite tired. "Kara, it's three am- What's wrong? You are breathing weird."

"Are-Are we okay? Do- do you love me?"

Kara heard a sigh and Lena stayed silent "I-" Another sigh "Yes- yes I do, why?"

"Okay- okay. Good- I-I had a nightmare. Just a normal one. But you were so mean. And you are never mean. And- Alex hated me. You all hated me, even I hated myself..."

"Kara, darling, I could never hate you. Okay? Never. I might dislike you, but I could never hate my ray of sunshine. Understood?"

"Yes- thank you."

"Do we need to talk more? To make sure you are ready to go to bed again?"

Kara's voice was timider "Yes please."

"Okay, I-I have never done this but we can do it. I was keeping this a surprise for you but I am making you some Supergirl gear, so you have better stuff."

"What? You- You are making gear for me?"

Lena sounded proud "Yes I am, I thought you could use it."

Kara smiled and said, "Thank you, Lena, it means really much to me."

"It's not a problem, it makes my work way more fun. And I get kisses out of this."

"You are right, you get them from this. But I am going to go, alright? Thanks, like really thanks."

"It's not a problem again, bye darling."

"Bye!" And with that, they ended the call. Kara fell down on her bed and groaned. She had to tell Lena because she couldn't keep up with this facade anymore. She wanted what that Other-Kara had. She wanted to be selfish so she was going to be selfish. She was going to tell Lena the truth and hope their relationship would survive. Since it was safe to say that she fell in love with her. Because she got in too deep, so extreme deep. She didn't know when or how she fell in love but she just did. And she doesn't regret a second of it. And probably will never regret it, the one thing she might regret is her own decisions. But that will happen later, now she just needed to sleep and tell Lena everything tomorrow.