Chapter 9 // Fixed - The End

Kara rushed to Lena's office, she knew the other woman would be working and not at home even though it was already quite late. She finally arrived at Lena's building and landed on Lena's balcony, knocking on the door after landing gracefully. Without Lena turning around she showed Kara the bird so Kara sat down on the balcony, facing the window, waiting.

And waiting she did. The sun was coming up as Lena sighed, Kara heard it, and stood up. She walked to the door and opened it. Kara was about to doze off again when she heard the sound so she quickly jumped up and looked Lena directly in the eye.

With a cold tone, Lena said: "You have one minute."

Kara sighed and nodded and with that, she said: "I love you."

Lena visibly stilled, since she was walking back inside again, in disbelief she asked fairly soundless "You what?"

"I love you. And it took me way too long to realize it but there won't be a day that I cannot live without you. I absolutely need you. I am so deeply and desperately in love with one Lena Kieran Luthor, the brightest mind this earth has at the moment."

Lena turned around, looking at Kara and spat "You are too late."

Kara sighed and looked down "I know. I absolutely messed up. I ruined our relationship. But I've fallen in love with you along the way. I- I did everything I did for you. I wanted you to have a normal life, a better life. And apparently, I could give that just by lying a little. But you deserve nothing but the truth. And I was an absolute asshole. But what I know is that I-I can't turn back time. I might want to, to fix everything. But I can't. Since I should face my consequences and live with it. All I ask is forgiveness and a second chance. It doesn't matter if it's today or tomorrow. Heck, I can even wait years! But promise me that I will get another chance before all the others and I will leave and wait."

Lena slowly nodded and said "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay. I will see you soon Kara Zor-El."

"Thank you." And with that Kara left. She never really entered the room so she just flew up in the air and to her home. Waiting for the day Lena would call her.

And the day came, about seven days later Lena knocked on her door. Kara all but flew to the door and with that their lips connected again. Lena broke up the kiss just before it was getting heated and pleaded "No more lies."

Kara nodded and said in confirmation "No more lies." And with that, their lips really connected. They might have had one heck of a ride. But they were ready, they would survive since they learned and knew that their love was stronger than anything else on this planet. And with that their story only just started, the story never ending since it got told from family to family of how a Super and a Luthor fell in love.