Part 3

Ruhaan was in the club sipping beer.
Ruhaan:Oh..what will I do?How will I take that village witch Pari to meet my friends?It's shame for me if they see that I married a behenji.What can I do?
Suddenly he heard a whisper behind the wall.He followed the voice.He saw a girl talking on the phone.
She:I told you that I will give you full amount.But please leave my dad.He already had 2 heart attacks.If you take our house it will be too much for him.
Ruhaan thought:This girl is in big trouble because of debt I think.
The girl cut the call and turned back.
Both were shocked to see each other.It was the girl who kissed Ruhaan.Unknowingly remembering that moment seeing her Ruhaan smiled.She looked nervous.
She:You followed me here?I told you i hat circumstance i kissed you.sorry for kissing you.Then why are you after me to take revenge?
Ruhaan giggled:What?I am after you to take revenge on you for kissing me?Are you serious?Since I am handsome every girl wants to kiss me.It's not a big deal.That's not a reason to take revenge.
She stared at him:What?What an attitude you have!You think you are the most handsome guy and every girl is desperate to kiss you?But I am not desperate to kiss you.
Ruhaan smiled:When did I tell you that you are one of those girls who wants to kiss me?I said generally...but leave it.I am not following you to take revenge.Our meeting is purely coincidental.
She was relieved.
Ruhaan:Well..I am Ruhaan.And you?
She:I am Mishti.
Ruhaan smiled.He thought:Just like her name she is so sweet.The name should define their looks and behaviour also just like Mishti.Not like that Pari whose behaviour and looks have nothing to do with her name.
Ruhaan:Sorry..I heard you talk to someone on the phone.What is the problem?
Mishti was embarrassed.She began to go.
Ruhaan:Mishti...don't go.You can share your problem with me.

Mishti:Why should I share my problem with a stranger?

Ruhaan:I know it's difficult for you to share your problem with a stranger.But still ..you can.You can trust me.
Mishti was silent.
Ruhaan:From what I heard I understand that your dad is in financial crisis.They are threatening you and your family to give them money.

Mishti lost control over her emotions.
Mishti:Yes.You are right.Actually it's my dad's business partner who cheated him.Because of that we are leading a miserable life now.They will take our house also.I am scared whether my dad will be able to take it as he is a heart patient.

I am scared whether my dad will be able to take it as he is a heart patient

I am having a job.But that's not enough for me to pay the whole amount.I came here to forget my worries.

He wanted to caress her and console her.He extended his hand to caress her.

But he took his hand back.
She took a bear bottle and drank some sips.He took the bottle away from her.
Ruhaan:I also drink.But not to escape from problems.Because Alcohol cannot help you to forget your pain.
He gave her a glass of water.:Relax..drink this water.

She drank the water fast.
Ruhaan:I am not saying that I can give you the full amount.But I can give you a small amount.
Mishti said in a sarcastic tone:Just with 500 Rs or 10000 Rs it won't be a help for me.
Ruhaan:2 lakhs.
Mishti's eyes widened:2 lakhs?
Ruhaan:Yes.
Mishti:Are you joking?
Ruhaan:No,I am serious.
Mishti stared at him in disbelief.
Ruhaan:What do you say?
Mishti:Sorry,I can't accept lakhs from a stranger.I don't even know your intention behind this charity.
Ruhaan:You think I am doing charity?No.I will pay 2 lakhs if you do a job for me.
Mishti looked at him with shock.She got angry.
Mishti:What did you think of me?You thought I am a call girl who can come with you for money?Listen..even if I am penniless I won't sell my body.Understand?

Ruhaan:Oh no..this girl...even I am not that type of a man who uses girls.The job I meant is different.You have to act as my wife in front of my friends for a few hours.That's it.The deal is over.
Mishti was stunned:What?But why?
Ruhaan:That's my personal matter.But trust me.If you do that for me it will be a big help for me.Tell me if you can do that or not?
Mishti:I need time.
Ruhaan:Ok.But inform in 2 days.
Mishti:Ok.

After 3 days....
There was no call from Mishti.Ruhaan was worried.
Ruhaan:Guess she is not interested.That's why she did'nt call yet.I did'nt even take her phone number to contact her.Damn it!
Suddenly his phone beeped.He picked up the phone.
"I am Mishti".
Ruhaan got excited:Mishti..you...
Mishti:Ya.I ...I am willing to act as your wife.
Ruhaan was relieved:Thank God.You can act.Right?
Mishti:Yes.I used to take part in plays in school and college.

Ruhaan:Good.Then you will rock.

Mishti:My payment..you will pay money.Right?
Ruhaan:Yes sure.I promise.
Mishti smiled.

Ruhaan was getting ready to go and collect Mishti.
Radhika:Ruhaan...what is this?You got married and still you are not spending time with your wife.
Ruhaan:Dadi...you know that i did'nt marry Pari because I am madly in love with her.
Radhika:Yes I know that you married her only for money.But beta..you should try to work on your marriage.

Ruhaan said in his mind:How can I tell dadi that even for her I can't work on this marriage as her dearest daughter in law is a wolf in a lamb's skin?
Radhika:Pari is really sad that you are not minding him.
Ruhaan thought:Pari is worried that she is not loved by me?My foot!She also does'nt love me.

Radhika:Poor girl is spending hours in temple daily to do puja for you.Now also she has gone to the temple.
Ruhaan thought:What a big drama artiste is she?
Ruhaan:Ok dadi.Let her pray peacefully.But i have to go meet my friends.They are waiting to see me.Bye.
Ruhaan kissed her cheek and left.
Radhika:When will this boy change?If he does'nt start loving pari...?

Ruhaan went to the place where he had asked Mishti to come.