Part 5

Ruhaan and Mishti reached the Manali resort.
Veer-his wife Aanvi and Arnav-his wife Manjari received them.

Ruhaan-Mishti were surprised to see them welcoming them like chief guests.

Ruhaan-Mishti smiled at each other.

Aanvi:Pari...you have met our husbands,but not us.I am Aanvi;Veer' wife.
Manjari:And I am Arnav's wife Manjari.
Mishti:Hi.
Aanvi:We heard so much about you.We are happy that we have a new friend now.
Mishti gave them a pale smile.
Arnav:Ruhaan..Pari bhabhi...our wives have planned a lot for you guys.
Mishti:What?
Veer:Since we could not attend your wedding our wives want a mini wedding of both of you.
Ruhaan-Mishti were shocked:Wedding?
Aanvi:No guys.At least a party should be there.So that we can be happy that we could attend our dear friend Ruhaan's wedding party.
Manjari:So let us party in the evening.
Ruhaan:What is the need of all this?Our wedding is over.
Aanvi:What is the proof that your wedding is done?
Ruhaan-Mishti were shocked.
Ruhaan thought:Does Aanvi have any doubt?
Aanvi:Just joking.As we could'nt be a part of your wedding function we just need a party.That's it.
Manjari:Or show us your wedding video.Let us watch it and enjoy.
Ruhaan thought:In our wedding video Pari's face was veiled.So they won't be able to know that it's a different person.Should I try that?
Arnav:Getting the wedding video will be delayed as it must be at his home.So party is better.
Veer:Yes.Let's make a party.
Ruhaan:But...
Arnav:It's just 3 of our families.What's the big deal?
Ruhaan was silent.
Ruhaan:Ok.
Mishti stared at Ruhaan.Ruhaan gave her a pleading expression.Mishti was silent.
They chatted with Arnav Veer Manjari and Aanvi which made them forget their tensions for some time.

Ruhaan and Mishti went to their room.
Mishti stared at him:Just because we are in one room don't think that you can misbehave with me.
Ruhaan:First of all remove this doubt from your mind.I am not interested to touch you.Ok?

Mishti kept quiet.
Ruhaan:I will sleep on the couch.I am used to sleeping on the couch now.
Mishti:How come you are used to sleeping on the couch?After all you are a big billionaire.
Ruhaan remembered Pari not allowing him to sleep on the bed and so he sleeping on the sofa.
Ruhaan:Leave it.
Ruhaan lay on the couch.
Mishti thought:He is not that bad.

In the evening in the resort Veer-Aanvi,Arnav-Manjari arranged a small party.
Mishti came wearing a purple gown.Ruhaan was mesmerized by her beauty.
Mishti was gazing at him.
She thought:He looks so handsome.Never ever felt before that he is this handsome.
Ruhaan said in his mind:She is so beautiful.Her name should have been Pari as she is a real Pari..Not that Lizard Pari.
Both were lost in each other.

Suddenly the above balloons blasted and colour paper pieces fell over Ruhaan and Mishti.They were surprised while Arnav,Veer,Aanvi and Manjari clapped their hands.

Aanvi and Manjari brought a cake.
Aanvi:Now cut the cake.
Ruhaan took the knife to cut the cake.
Manjari:Hey Ruhaan...no male chauvinism here.You both should cut the cake together.
Mishti and Ruhaan looked at each other.
Slowly they held the knife together and cut the cake.Their fingers rubbed each others and both felt a shiver in their body.Mishti took the cake piece and extended it towards Ruhaan.Ruhaan was about to take a small piece from it.

Ruhaan was about to take a small piece from it

Aanvi:What's this Pari?This is how you feed cake to your husband?You put in your mouth.
Mishti and Ruhaan were stunned.
Manjari:Come on do it Pari.
Mishti and Ruhaan looked at each other weirdly.

Slowly Manjari put the cake piece in Ruhaan's mouth.Her finger touched his lips by mistake.
Both looked at each other passionately with an unknown feeling.
Arnav:Ruhaan..Pari bhabhi is waiting for the cake.

Veer:Yes.So you feed her the cake with your hand.

Ruhaan put the cake piece in her mouth accidentally rubbing her lips.Mishti got goosebumps in her.
Ruhaan saw cream on her lips.He moved closer to her.Mishti's heart started beating fast.He wiped her lips with the kerchief while Mishti was looking at him passionately.

The next day..
They all got ready for sight seeing.
Ruhaan-Mishti were in the garden.
Ruhaan:Mishti...I think we are not strangers anymore.But we are...
Mishti:But we are...?What?

Ruhaan:I think we should take our relationship to the next level.
Mishti was stunned.
She thought:What is he saying?Is he going to say that he loves me?
She could feel her heart beating fast.
He plucked a white rose from the garden and gave it to her:Let us be friends.

She was relieved.
Mishti realized that Ruhaan is close to her.Her heart beat was becoming faster and faster.

Her heart beat was becoming faster and faster

Ruhaan:Say something Mishti.
She took the rose from him:Yes.We can be friends.

They both smiled at each other.