Part 11

Suddenly Radhika saw Mishti in a modern dress.She could not believe her eyes.

Radhika;Pari..you also in modern dress?

Mishti,Ruhaan and Rakesh were tensed.

Radhika:i know that Ruhaan made you wear modern dress as he likes modern dress more.Did he make you wear it forcefully?You don't need to wear anything which you don't like.

Mishti:No dadi.Ruhaan..I mean Ruhaanji did not force me.I like modern dress.So i wore it.

Radhika:No problem beta.If you prefer to wear modern dress you wear it.

Mishti was surprised:you have no problem if i wear modern dress?

Radhika:No.why should i bother?A dress does not define anyone's character.Whatever dress you wear you are perfect Pari.You are an ideal woman.

Mishti could not bear it anymore.

Mishti:No dadi.I am not an ideal bahu or ideal wife.Whatever Ruhaan complained to you about me was right.I am just...

Mishti burst into tears.

Radhika:Pari beta..

Mishti:I am not Pari dadi.I am Mishti.

Ruhaan was tensed.

Ruhaan:This girl has no control.I told her not to tell her the truth.

Radhika:Maninderji..what is Pari saying?

Rakesh:I am not Maninder.I am Rakesh.

Ruhaan was tensed:Oh no...

Ruhaan:Uncle...

Rakesh:No beta.It's better to say the truth than to hide it.Hiding it is only sinful.

Radhika:What are you all saying?I can't understand anything.

Ruhaan;Dadi...

Rakesh and Mishti explained everything tearfully.

Radhika was shocked.

Radhika became emotional:I never expected this from you.

Mishti was in tears:I know that i broke your trust and i don't deserve pardon.But my love for you was not a drama dadi and from you I learnt what relationship is.I saw my mother in you.

Radhika was very emotional.

Rakesh:Please forgive my daughter and curse me.I am the real culprit.My financial problems made me blind.

Radhika:Ruhaan...you knew the truth?

Ruhaan:Yes dadi.

Radhika:You also hid it from me.

Ruhaan:Yes.I had to.I did'nt want to see you in pain.

Radhika:Mishti...you go out.

All were shocked.

Mishti was in tears:You are right dadi.I don't deserve to live in this house.I will go from this house.

Radhika:Stay at the compound.I need to give you something.

Mishti thought:What does dadi want to give me?

Radhika:Your luggage.

Mishti and Rakesh went to the veranda.

Ruhaan felt pain.

He thought:Finally our relationship is coming to an end.Dadi realized her mistake of choosing her bahu and she herself sent out the bahu she trusted the most.I feel so upset that I am losing Mishti forever.