Part 6

Veer-Aanvi and Arnav-Manjari were busy romancing in the snow.

Ruhaan and Mishti smiled seeing it.

Ruhaan:Mishti..be free.You can enjoy in the snow.We are not a couple like them.But we can atleast enjoy in the snow like friends.Right?

Mishti smiled.

He took snow and threw at him.Ruhaan was stunned.He smirked.He took snow.Mishti started running.Ruhaan chased her and thew snow at her.They both played like kids on the snow.

After they started their journey to the resort Ruhaan noticed that Mishti was not walking properly.
Ruhaan:What happened ?
Mishti:Actually due to extreme coldness my foot got sprained.
Ruhaan:Oh..I will take you to the hospital.

Mishti:No need.In cold season I get sprain like this.I have pain killer.I will be alright if I have it.After reaching the resort I will have it.

Ruhaan:Ok.

Their car reached the resort.Mishti got out of the car.Ruhaan could see pain evident on her face.
Suddenly he lifted her up in his arms.Mishti was stunned.

Mishti::Ruhaan!She felt uncomfortable and embarrassing

Mishti::Ruhaan!
She felt uncomfortable and embarrassing.

Ruhaan:You don't bear pain silently.If you walk your pain will increase.

Don't walk until your sprain goes.

He walked carrying her.Mishti was lost in him.

Aanvi:How romantic!
Veer lifted her up in his arms

and said:You don't need to have sprain for me to carry you in my arms.

Aanvi blushed.
Manjari:I wish I could be Pari or Aanvi.
Suddenly Arnav lifted her up in his arms.Manjari was surprised.
Arnav:You don't need to be Aanvi bhabhi or Pari bhabhi to be carried by me.I am always ready to carry you my sweet heard.

Manjari-Arnav shared a sweet eye lock with a smile.

Ruhaan placed Mishti on the bed.

He caressed her foot where she has sprain.
Mishti moaned in pain:Ah....
Ruhaan:Is it paining?
Mishti:Ya.
Ruhaan:I am sorry.I caressed there to soothe your pain.

Mishti:It's ok.

Ruhaan:I will give you pain killer.You will get relief from pain.

He gave her pain killer and water.She had it and lay on the bed.
She thought:Ruhaan is nice.I misunderstood him.Guess I was too rude to him.
She felt upset.
She thought:But why did Ruhaan ask me to pretend to be his wife before his friends?Why did he introduce me as Pari?I need to know why he is doing this.

The next day Mishti was alright.All the 3 couples went out and enjoyed.They had hot yummy food and enjoyed.They took a lot of photographs too.

All of them went to the pub.
Arnav:Guys..today is the last day.So enjoy.
Veer-Aanvi and Arnav-Manjari started dancing.
Seeing Mishti and Ruhaan standing simply they pulled them to the dance floor.
Without no other option Ruhaan and Mishti started dancing.

Mishti thought:I need to know his intention behind his drama.
Ruhaan ordered a drink.When he went to a corner Mishti added a tablet in his drink.
She thought:Now you will have to tell me the truth Ruhaan.
Ruhaan came back and started drinking.He started feeling drowsy.
Mishti:Ruhaan...say why you introduced me as your wife to your friends?Why you changed my name to Pari?
Ruhaan:Because...
Mishti:Because?