Part 4

Ruhaan saw Mishti waiting there.He smiled seeing her.
Ruhaan:Come..sit in my car.We will go to the restaurant where my friends have invited us.
Mishti nodded.They both got inside the car.Ruhaan Mishti exchanged silent glances with each other.
Ruhaan's phone rang.He attended the call.
Veer:Where are you Ruhaan?
Ruhaan:We are on the way Veer.
Arnav:We are waiting.Come soon.
Ruhaan:Yes,we will reach soon.

Finally they reached the compound of the restaurant.While stepping down of the car Mishti slipped and fell on Ruhaan's chest.Accidentally his lips touched his chest which was exposed.

Accidentally his lips touched his chest which was exposed

Ruhaan was stunned.She became nervous and moved backward and again she slipped.But Ruhaan caught her by her waist.Their eyes locked onto each others.Without their own knowledge passion entered their eyes for each other.

Without their own knowledge passion entered their eyes for each other

Both came back to senses and moved away from each other.
Ruhaan smirked:Again you kissed me.
Mishti stared at him:No.I did'nt.When I lost balance I fell over you and by mistake my lips just touched your skin.That's it.Don't interpret it in any other way.

Ruhaan smirked:Ok.But I consider it as a kiss.
He winked at her.Mishti pouted.
Mishti:Shall we do for what we came here.
Ruhaan:Yes sure.
Ruhaan held her hand.Mishti stared at him.
Mishti:Why are you holding my hand?Leave my hand.
Ruhaan:We are supposed to be a newly married couple.So we should enter the restaurant holding hands together.Otherwise they will doubt us.
Mishti said in hesitation:Ok.
They both entered holding hands together.Veer and Arnav smiled seeing them together.
Arnav:Wow.Made for each other.
Veer:Very happy to see you both together like this.You both are a made for each other couple.
Arnav:Look like a celebrity couple.
Ruhaan and Mishti gave a pale smile.
Veer:Please be seated.
They both sat there.
Ruhaan:Why please to me?We are buddies since school yaar.
Veer:I said please to bhabhiji.Not to you.
Ruhaan was embarrassed while Mishti smiled.
Arnav:By the way what' your name Bhabhi?
Mishti opened her mouth to say her name.Suddenly Ruhaan said:Her name is Pari.
Mishti stared at him.
Arnav:You did'nt tell anything about your love life or marriage.Tell u..arranged marriage or love marriage?
Both were quiet.
Arnav:Pari bhabhi..say..you had love marriage or arranged marriage?
Mishti stammered:We..we had..
Ruhaan:Arranged marriage.
Veer:Arranged marriage?But seeing both of you together it looks like love marriage.
Ruhaan smiled at Mishti.Mishti did not know how to react.
Ruhaan:Seeing her at first sight itself I fell in love with her.
Ruhaan looked at Mishti and smiled.She was stunned to hear what he said.
Mishti thought:What am I thinking?He is just lying that he fell for me at first sight itself just to convince his friends.
Arnav:And what about your bhabhi?Did you also fall in love with him at first sight?
Mishti was silent as she did not know what to say.
Suddenly Veer and Arnav saw lipstick mark on Ruhaan's exposed chest.They had a naughty smile on their face.
Arnav:Now we understand how much bhabhi loves you Ruhaan.
Arnav pointed his finger at the lipstick mark on the chest.
Ruhaan and Mishti were embarrassed.
Ruhaan:Leave it yaar.
Veer:Sorry bhabhiji..if you find us dirty.We forgot that we are not alone,but our bhabhi is also with us.So we need to control our tongue too.
Mishti smiled slightly.
They served them food.
Veer:This is our treat for both of you.
They smiled:Thank you.
Arnav:Hey..what thanks between friends?And bhabhi is also our friend now.So don't say thanks to us.
Mishti nodded smiling.
Veer:Well...we are planning for a family trip.3 days trip to Manali.We have booked a resort.You both also join us.
Ruhaan and Mishti were shocked.
Ruhaan:Why we?No...
Arnav:Why not?
Veer:Our wives are coming.They only told us to invite you both.So no excuse.
Ruhaan:But...
Arnav:If you don't come we will forcefully take you guys with us.
Ruhaan and Mishti were in dilemma.
Ruhaan:Ok.
Mishti looked at him in shock.
After some time Veer and Ruhaan bid good bye.
Veer:Nice to see you guys.We really had nice tine with you both.
Arnav:Will see you both during the trip.Bye.
They left while Ruhaan and Mishti remained there.
Mishti:Why did you say yes?
Ruhaan:Because I had no other option.Mishti..please come with me for the trip.
Mishti:3 days with you in the same room?No...
Ruhaan:You can trust me.I won't misbehave.I will give you 3-4 lakhs per day.
Her eyes brightened.
She thought:If I go for the trip I will get a big amount of money.I can throw that money at the faces of those goons.
Ruhaan:Please...
Mishti:Ok.
Ruhaan:Thank you.You saved me again.
He gave her 2 lakhs cheque.
Mishti:Why are you doing this drama and fooling your friends?And why did you tell that my name is Pari?
Ruhaan:Don't ask me anything.I can't.
Mishti:Ok.But when you are fooling your own dear friends how can I trust you?
Ruhaan:I am not fooling them purposefully.I myself will tell them the truth at the right time.
Mishti thought:This guy is so confusing.

Ruhaan reached home.
Radhika:Ruhaan...in Pari's family temple there is going to be a grand festival for 1 week.You both go there on friday.
Ruhaan:Sorry dadi.I can't join Pari.I am going on trip with my friends.
Radhika:Why always friends Ruhaan?Instead of going with your wife you are going somewhere with your friends?
Ruhaan:It's essential.
Radhika:But why?
Ruhaan:Dadi please..
Ruhaan walked to his room.He saw Pari facing backward there.

Hearing his foot steps she veiled her face.
Ruhaan:Hey girl..if you want you go for the family festival.Don't expect me to join you.I can't tolerate you even for a single moment.Can't stand that village also.
Pari:Even I can't tolerate you.You are so arrogant.
Ruhaan:Stop it.Don't raise voice against me.
He walked off.
Pari:What kind of a person is he?
Radhika came inside.Pari unveiled her face.
Radhika:I am sorry beta.I could'nt convince Ruhaan to go with you to your village.
Pari:It's ok dadi.One day Ruhaanji himself will accompany me to my village.
Radhika smiled.Pari hugged her.She said in her mind:Sorry dadi for giving you hopes about our life.The truth is that there can never be love between us.

Pari left for her village.