Intro - Characters

Hey, my name is Mason Grace Thompson,I'm 16 (soon to be turning 17)Before you ask I don't know why my parents thought it would be a good idea to give me a boys name... she was probably expecting a boys and was set on calling it mason so for that I had to pay the price.

I have six very OVERPROTECTIVE brothers.I am 5ft'4 so compared to my brothers I am tiny. I am in my junior year. I have long dark brown hair, almost black, I have a very fair complexion unlike my brothers... thanks mom!

I have brown doe eyes and my lips have a dark pink almost red stain to them earning me the nick name of snow(as in Snow White). I am also almost a spitting image of my mother

I think only have two friends, Megan and Benji, thanks to my brothers. I also love football and am pretty amazing at it but my brothers won't let me join the team so I am stuck doing gymnastics. They control me way to much.

Jack Andrew Thompson
Age - 22
Occupation - Mechanic at our fathers garage, as well as our legal guardian. Jack is 6ft'2 has a muscular athletic build that all the girls swoon over.Ew. He has brown fluffy hair and Hazel eyes and a natural olive tint to his skin... Lucky S.O.B. He is also very overprotective of me... VERY!

Liam John Thompson
Age - 19
Occupation - apprentice mechanic at garage,
Liam like jack is very tall at 6ft'2 and a bit. He rocks a bad boy appearance but that couldn't be further from the truth he was a softie through and through.
He has blond and brown hair and green eyes, he Has light olive skin, too. Oh and he's overprotective... very!

Anthony Ray Thompson
Age - 18
Anthony is in his senior year of higher school and is quite a popular guy and has a reputation with the ladies. He is 6ft'1 and has a toned athletic build, He is a linebacker and a good one at that. He has brown curly fluffy hair that is Long on top and short on the sides, he has light green eyes like Jack. He is the most overprotective of me out of all my brothers but I can't not live him, we have a very close bond.

Tyler Lee Thompson
Age - 17
Tyler is in his junior year of high school and is a twin(non identical). He is 6ft' and a bit with he had dirty dark blonde hair and a muscular, fit build along with the rest of my brothers. He has brown eyes like me, he is the schools Lacrosse captain and he is very talented.

Leo Gray Thompson
Age - 17
Leo is in his junior year and is also Tyler's twin. He like his brother is 6ft' with a fit build and mousy blonde hair, he has blue eyes which is really random and also a tanned complexion unlike me. He is captain of the basketball team And is also overprotective of me like the rest of the boys.

Milo Christoper Thompson
Age - 15
He is in his sophomore year but him being younger than me doesn't make him any less overprotective, my brothers give him more freedom than me, unfair much! He is academically smart but not as into sports as my other brothers. He is the captain of the debate team but he only told me that because he thought the brothers would tease him... they probs would. He has dark brown almost black hair like me and isn't as tanned as my brothers, he is 5ft10 making him the shortest brother and has a slim but somehow muscular build.

Julia Grace Thompson
Age - 46
The Thompson's kids mother who sadly was killed in a car accident along with her husband when Mason was 10 and was in the car with them.

Christopher Gray Thompson
Age - 47
The Thompson's kids father died in hospital after the crash after making sure he saved his only daughter.

Megan Lindsay Tate
Age - 16
Masons best friend since they were 5, she is 5ft'7 and bad long auburn hair and freckles. She was in the cheer team and was quite popular but always stuck by Mason no matter what.

Benji (Ben) Wilson
Age - 17
Mason other best friend despite being a boy. She had to practically beg her brothers to let them stay besties. He was handsome with a sharp jawline and brown fluffy hair and brown eyes he is 6ft'1 and his and masons bond was unbreakable but they both only like each other as friends but her brothers still don't approve.

Vincent James Reed
Age - 17 soon to turn 18
He is new to the school and becomes friends with the Thompson brothers, he used to go to the 'Rival' school and had a bad boy reputation. He was tall, a bit over 6ft'2 had jet black hair, thick pink lips a defined athletic body and a jawline that could cut a diamond in half, he had a lip piercing and his ear pierced, he wore Chains and had an interesting fashion style... he was hot.

Other Characters
Jess Ruddok - 18
Nick Sleugh - 18
Rusty Williams - 16 (soon 17)
Amy Williams - 16 (soon 17)
Elliot slaters - 18

Key nicknames
Mason - snow, Mae (princess,sis,baby etc...)
Jack - jacky
Liam is just Liam
Anthony - ant, Anthe
Tyler - Ty
Leo is Leo
Milo - Mi (only by Mason)
Megan - megs
Benji- Ben, Benny
Vincent - Vin, Vinny

____________________________________
I haven't casted anyone for the characters I like to leave it up to The imagination.