Chapter 2

~Lunch~
I found Meg and told her to cover for me with my brothers, I knew they would find out but It would sound better coming from Meg who could batt an eyelash and giggle as she tells them to soften the news.

I left fourth and went to the detention room, it was me in there as well as some other random delinquent kid... ugh this would be a long 45 minutes, lunch was an hour so at least it wasn't all of lunch cus this girl needs food and we cannot eat in detention.

Anthony's P.O.V

The bell rang for lunch and I couldn't get out of there fast enough, algebra 2 was not my strong point, I was failing miserably at it and I think I might have to get my younger brother, Milo, to help me out which is just plain embarrassing but what can you do, I need to get the credits for this class or otherwise I won't graduate.well shit.

Today a new kid called Vincent Reed had started our school, he was a senior and he was a pretty cool guy, he was in almost all my classed and I'd gotten to know him throughout the day and had invited him to sit with us at lunch... he was a good guy but I could see he was a bit of a trouble maker but hey who am I to talk.

I was sat at lunch and Vincent came over "Hey man what's up" I said with a smile "oh nothing much but I am so freaking hungry right now" he said whilst chuckling.

The rest of my brothers came and sat down. No Mason. But I didn't think about it too much, I introduced them;

"Guys this is Vincent, Vincent this is Tyler, Leo and Milo" he greeted them and said 'what's up' to them and we just had a general conversation and got to know him.

Still no Mason. I was getting a bit skeptical, then I saw Megan and Benji, Masons Best friends heading over. No Mason.

"Hey Guys" they said sheepishly "Hey, Guys this is Vincent, Vincent this is Meg and Benji" they greeted each other and Meg pulled me aside whilst Benji sat down,

I'm still unsure about Benji but it would be cruel to take him away from Mason when they have been friends for so long, since they where 5.

"Where's Mason" I asked Megan sternly, she gulped and mumbled under her breath "what was that? I didn't quite get it" I growled now getting annoyed.

"Mason got detention" she said slowly "How the fuck did that happen" I snapped but I felt bad it wasn't her fault but Meg wasn't afraid of us, she never had been.

"Well we were in AP English and she hit her head on the desk and cursed really loud and got detention, but she will be hear soon it's only 45 minutes" she said with confidence

"Right she's gonna get it I told her this morning not to get in trouble and she manages to do it in the first hour. Jesus Christ"

"No Anthony you know Mae she never does anything wrong, it was an easy mistake!" She spat, I suppose she was right.

"Yeah ok I'll think about it but no promises" she nodded and her and Benji left to got get Mason.

"What was that about" Vincent enquires "oh nothing" not wanting to drag him in to family business

"They seemed cool" he said casually, stuffing some french fries into his mouth. "Yeah, wait till you meet Mason, Them three make the best team, they have been friends since they were like 5, there is nobody closer than them three" I bragged, he nodded "cool" he breathed out.

"So man have you seen anyone that takes your fancy yet" I asked Vincent curiously' "yeah actually, ran into this gorgeous girl this morning who was running through the halls she ran straight into me" he chuckled and sighed as if he was reliving the interaction,