Chapter 20

*****There's going to be a lot of different viewpoints in this chapter btw*****

Mason P.O.V

I wondered aimlessly, letting my feet guide me. I can't believe it, my day went from 100-0 in the matter of minutes!

They said I was a disgrace...Anthony called me a slut How can my own brothers think so lowly of me, I never thought they would react like this if they ever found out, I knew they would be mad but I didn't think they would embarrass me like that.

I looked up and a tear rolled down my cheek as what was in front of me,

My parents grave

I had subconsciously brought myself to them, I needed them but I knew I couldn't have them and this was the closest I could get.

I traced my fingers across the engraved granite, quietly sobbing as I knelt in a helpless pile informer of the headstones.

I felt arms wrap around me and pull me to their chest, I looked up to see Milo, looking down at me.
"H-how did-d you f-find me" I hiccuped butting my head into his chest, returning the hug.

"I had a feeling you'd be here, you always said you came here when you felt like you could go nowhere else" I said with sorrow in his voice.

"I suppose your ashamed of me to?" I sobbed

"Of course not, the way they treated you was disgusting and I snapped at them, your my sister I could never be ashamed of you" he reassured me

"I don't want to go home" I whispered thinking of places to go "where to then" he asked and I replied
"Benji"

Benji lived only 5 minutes away from the cemetery, he was there for me when my parents died 7 years ago, he understood, he lost his mom a year before I lost my parents, he knew how it felt to be alone, even though I technically wasn't.

"Okay let's take you there, you need some rest" he said before helping me up and hiding me to his house and ringing the doorbell.

Benji answered the door and I broke down into his arms "sshhhh babe it's okay" he said stoking my hair guiding me to his room. "Milo, bud give us a minute would you" He asked my brother and he left the room.

Benji tucked me in his bed and cuddled with me,
"Come on babe tell me what's wrong, you haven't broken down like this in years" he said in a hushing tone, combing his hands gently through my hair.

I told him everything, Vaping, my first kiss, my first time, the fight with my brother, me ending up at their grave and he just listened holding me in his arms.

God I was so thankful to have someone like him.

Milos P.O.V

I opened the door to Benjis room to see them both cuddled up sleeping, she looked peaceful and content so I left them and went downstairs to let my brothers know.

MEANWHILE

Jacks P.O.V

Go I felt like a douche, I told her to leave and now she's wondering around somewhere upset and it's because of me.

I was the one picked to go to Elliot's house to see if she was there, but I don't know if I would be able to keep my cool when I saw him, knowing he took away my princesses innocence infuriated me.

I rang his door bell...Just keep your cool man,

The door opened revealing sleepy looking Elliot
"Jack? Is it, why are you here?" He asked confused