So it begins

Chaeyoung POV
After the the doctor said I was ok to leave to hospital, me and Mina went to Tzuyu's house to see if she would be interested in being a throuple. We knocked on the door and her mum answered "oh hello Chaeyoung and Mina, what a surprise, I'm not sure if Tzuyu wants to talk to yous, sorry" Mina then said "please miss Chou, it's important and if all goes right then she won't be sad anymore" Tzuyu mum sighed and then moved out of the way to let us in, we ran in and went straight to Tzuyu's room. When we looked in her room, she was laying in bed crying, wow I don't know about Mina but I feel really bad. Me and Mina just looked at each other, silently debating on who is going to make the first move. Eventually, Mina slowly walks into her room "Tzuyu?" Tzuyu looks at Mina and hides her face with her blanket "go away, I don't want you to see me like this"  Mina moved the blanket away from her face then said "look Tzu, I'm so sorry for how I acted, I was just really hurt to see you with someone else, let alone my ex, but I still love you so so much, please stop crying" with that, Tzuyu stopped crying and pulled Mina in for a kiss. They started making out and I felt a little awkward just standing here looking at them so doing the bitchy, I walk in "yay, you two are made up" I cheered them they stopped kiss and looked at me then while looking at the door, Tzuyu says "are the other members here?" Me and Mina laugh and Mina says "no, it's just us" then to ensure myself that Tzuyu isn't mad at me, I start a playful conversation " Tzuyu you really should of been at the meet and greet!" Mina then said "yeah, that one actually fainted" and she pointed at me and I got a little embarrassed, then Tzuyu got up and hugged me "oh my god, are you ok?!" After we separated, I nodded, then Mina said "no she wasn't, she had to go to hospital" then Tzuyu hugged me again and it was tighter then before.

Mina POV
I felt a little jealous seeing Tzuyu and Chaeng hug but I guess we do end up being a throuple, I would need to get used to it. Speaking of, we should probably get to asking if she is up for it, "so Tzuyu there is something really important that me and Chae want to talk about to you" Tzuyu and Chaeng seperate and Chaeyoung looks at me in a shocked expression and says "I totally forgot about that" we both giggle a little as Tzuyu takes a seat on the bed next to me and Chaeyoung day next to her. The room was silent for a while until Chae decided to start the talking "so me and Mina were talking when I was in the hospital and we stated facts and we came up with something that maybe we can do" Tzuyu got confused then I came up with a way to just let it out there and so she will know exactly what we are trying to say "Tzuyu, remember when me and Chaeng broke up and you offered to be in the throuple relationship with me you and Chaeng?" Tzuyu then said "yeah, what about..." then I gave her a face that just say 'come on Tzuyu, think" and then she remembers and understands what we are talking about "oh, wait, oh ok I get it, yous want us three to be a throuple?" Me and Chaeng nodded then Chae said "it would kinda be perfect cause I still like you and Mina, Mina still likes me and you and from what I know you still like me and Mina" "I do still like yous" there was a moment of silence until Tzuyu spoke "let's do this" we all got happy and we hugged each other and everything, that night we plan to go out on our first throuple date, but first Tzuyu wanted to make sure the members know that Tzuyu was ok so we went to our dorm.

Tzuyu POV
When we got to the dorm, the second I stepped inside, I straight away got attacked with hugs from Sana, I hugged her back but I also tried to not continue the hugging cause I know how jealous Mina gets. After we seperate, we all gather in the living room and I told them I just wasn't feeling well and they understood. After talking to the members me, Mina and Chaeyoung go to mine and Mina's room to talk about how we were going to come out to everyone.

A/N
Wow, I wrote this whole chapter in class and I didn't even get yelled at by any teachers 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼