What Is Wrong With These 2?

Tzuyu POV

Well, feel special is finally out, i wonder what Once think of it, we worked hard. When me, Chaeyoung, Mina (who we are so damn happy to know she is healthy enough to be in the music video), Sana, Dahyun and Momo were told we could be seen with only one other member besides when we are all together as a group dancing and singing, we were upset because we had to make a tough choice on who out of our throuples will have to miss out on being in the same scene as the others alone. In the end it was me and Momo who volunteered to be the ones who would be with someone else, so we decided to go together. Now day Nayeon and Jeongyeon have been fighting a bit, not sure what it is about but that is why Nayeon went with Jihyo and Jeongyeon... was with herself?. Sadly Mina had to go back to Japan to rest more but at least her mum has given her phone back so we can talk. Currently I am walking around the dorm looking for something to do, Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Jihyo are doing schedule and Sana, Dahyun and Momo are in room doing whatever they do when they are alone and i have no idea where Jeongyeon. I give up on looking for something to do because there is literally nothing to do so i sit down in the lounge room and i text Mina, it is so boring without the other members here plus i miss Mina so much, i wanna know how she is, see if she will be coming back anytime soon. Ok, me and Mina ended up sexting each other, i don't even know how we started, well its now an hour later when Mina tells me she had to go and Chaeng, Nayeon and Nayeon are still not back, Saidamo are still in their bedroom making very disturbing sounds and Jeongyeon is still missing,i would go looking for her but because of what her and Nayeon are going through i think it is best if i leave to have some time to herself so i decided to go get a snack. As i got into the kitchen i hear sobbing, i know it was from Jeongyeon but i just couldn't tell where she is, i eventually follow the sobs to the cabinet under the sink, we don't keep many things in there so it would be a good  place to hide. I open the cabinet to see Jeongyeon in tears, looking at her phone which had pictures of her and Nayeon on in, she  didn't even notice i was there so i gave her a hug, i felt Jeongyeon jump at that but then she hugged me back and continued to cry into my shoulder, i could feel my shoulder getting soaked by her tears, whatever her and Nayeon are going through, it must be so bad, i need to get Jeongyeon to talk to me, so i can help her.

Chaeyoung POV

Me, Nayeon and Jihyo had just gotten home from schedule, i looked around the dorm to find my girlfriend, i found her at the dinning table with Jeongyeon, Jeongyeonn looks like she was crying "what happened Jeongyeon?" i said after kissing Tzuyu on the cheek, Tzuyu looks at me and says follow me then Tzuyu gets up and i follow her to our room. "i found Jeongyeon crying under the sink, she is upset about Nayeon" Tzuyu says after closing the door behind us "do you know what happened between them?" i asked as we both sit down on our bed "yeah, she said..." just as Tzuyu was about to tell me, Nayeon comes bursting through the door "Tzu what happened while we were gone!?" Nayeon looked angry "she was crying" Tzuyu said as she stood up, she looks scared so i stood up too in case something bad happens, "did she tell you what happened?!" Nayeon said as she was about to walk out of the room, Tzuyu nodes then just as Nayeon leaves she says "don't listen to her, we are fine!" then she leaves. I look at Tzuyu who takes a seat on the bed again then i sit down too "Tzuyu, what did Jeongyeon tell you?" Tzuyu looks at me then says "Jeongyeon told me that she wanted to start talking things slow to make sure their relationship lasts longer and because she knows their relationship is starting to fade and Nayeon took it the wrong way and she refused to take it slow and thats why they have been fighting, Nayeon really doesn't want to slow down and because Jeongyeon spoke up about it she now regrets telling Nayeon"  Tzuyu then looks down "hey, its ok, maybe Nayeon just doesn't want to face the facts that their relationship is starting to go down hill" Tzuyu looks back up at me and says "tell that to Jeongyeon, she is in such a bad state right now, i just feel so bad for her" then Tzuyu looks back down "well, maybe we can talk to Nayeon for Jeongyeon, convince her that Jeongyeon is right" Tzuyu then looks back at me and says "i doubt it would work, if it goes wrong then Nayeon will hate us" "well its worth a try, she will thank us later, for saving their relationship, if Nayeon truly loves Jeongyeon she would do whatever to keep their relationship alive, am i not wrong?" Tzuyu stands us and holds her hand out and says "lets go save their relationships" i take hr hand then we walk out of our room to go find Nayeon. First we check with Jeongyeon, she wasn't their, Sana, Momo and Dahyun had finally came out and were sitting with her and comforting her with Jihyo. We then check her room and we find her in there, sitting on her bed and she is cupping her face, we walk in slowly and Tzuyu puts her hand on Nayeon's back and at the same time says "Nayeon?, are you ok?" then Nayeon looks up and her eyes are all teary and she has mascara all over her face "close the door!" Nayeon says and points at the door, i quickly run to the door and close it as ordered as Tzuyu takes a seat next to Nayeon then i join them.

A/N

Thanks for reading, stay tuned to find out what is up with Nayeon and if Tzuyu and Chaeyoung can fix their relationship and i am still open to any ideas.