What Is Wrong With You Momo?!

Chaeyoung POV

After the Halloween concerts, Mina sadly had to go back to Japan, but we still call and message her, but it isn't enough, WE WANT OUR MINA. Me, Tzuyu and Mina aren't the only throuple who have something holding their relationship down. Ever since the Halloween concerts, Momo has been pretty distant from Sana and Dahyun, I have no idea why, I told Tzuyu about it and she has noticed it too, i wonder what it going on with them, i guess if they were going to break up, it'd be good to do it now since they haven't came out to Once about the expansion to their  relationship, what am i thinking, that's not the way to be thinking, the three of them love each other,right?. Me and Tzuyu decided to try and find out what is going on with them, Tzuyu is currently in Sana and Dahyun's room, asking them what is going on and i am heading to the lounge room to talk to Momo who is in there watching some anime, "hey unnie" i say as i sit next to her on the lounge "hey" Momo says not turning her attention away from the TV "so, iv'e noticed that you, Sana and Dahyun have been distant, what going on?" i ask, Momo didn't seem to listen so i grab the remote from Momo's hand and turn the TV off "HEY, what was that for?!" Momo asks as she finally looks at me "whats going on with you, Sana and Dahyun?!" i ask again, Momo rolls her eyes as she snatches the remote out of my hand and says "none of your business!" as i was about to yell at Momo, i feel someone tap me on my shoulder, it was Tzuyu, she then moves her mouth to my ear and whispered "i know what is going on with them" i get up and follow Tzuyu back to our room. Tzuyu closes the door behind us then i sat on the bed "Momo broke up with Sana and Dahyun" Tzuyu says "why?" i ask "Sana and Dahyun don't know, it was the night after the Halloween concert" i sighed, how could Momo do this to Sana and Dahyun, the three were doing so well, i can't believe this. Tzuyu could tell i was angry, i know cause she walks up to me, sits on my lap and wraps her arms around my neck which we knows distracts me from whatever goes on in my mind "you know, im only now just realizing how unfair this is" i say after a minute of staring into each others eyes, Tzuyu laughs "what do you mean?" Tzuyu asks "i don't know if you know this but you are way taller then me..." i don't get to finish my sentence because Tzuyu starts bursting out, i couldn't help but smile. Once Tzuyu settles down, we once again look each other in the eyes, but it didn't last any longer than last time, we kiss, that kiss turned into a make out session, i had completely forgotten about Momo, Sana and Dahyun's problem.

Tzuyu POV

I wake up in the morning to the sun shinning in my face, i look to my side to see that Chaeyoung is still sleeping, i decide to check my phone, i go straight onto Instagram cause there is nothing like waking up to cute comments and messages from Once, as open Instagram, i see posts from Once, there is a new hashtag, "momoandheechul? whats going on with Momo and Heechul?" i whisper as i start looking at the posts under the hashtag, it was so fare just some cute friendship posts then a came across a post that said 'BREAKING: Super Juniors's Kim Heechul and Twice's Momo confirmed to be dating' WHAT THE FREAK?!?!?!?! i get angry, so Momo breaks up with Sana and Dahyun than starts dating Heechul right after?! i get out of bed and walk to the lounge room where Momo had been crashing since she broke up with Sana and Dahyun, since Momo was still sleeping, i pulled the pillow out from under Momo's head and starting hitting her with it to wake her up "ah, what the hell?!" Momo says then i stop hitting her "what the hell Tzuyu, what was that for?!" Momo asks "explain this please" i say as i show Momo the post, Momo looks at the post and says "yes, me and Heechul are dating, whats wrong with that?" Momo asks "WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?! you break up with Sana and Dahyun then start dating Heechul right after!" i yell "so what, Mina did that to Chaeyoung before she started dating you" Momo said "yeah but we waited 2 and a half years before we started dating, and even when we did start dating she still felt guilty for hurting Chaeyoung!" i yell, in a matter on seconds, Momo's face went from angry to sad then Momo started crying as she sat up, i took a seat next to her "i am so sorry Tzuyu, i know i messed, but i was scared" Momo said "what were you scared of?" i asked "Sana and Dahyun wanted us to come out to Once that i am now also part Sana and Dahyun's relationship, but i was scared that we wouldn't be accepted" Momo said as more and more tears start streaming down her face "there isn't anything to be scared of, me, Chaeyoung and Mina came out and Once accepted us" i say "yeah, but before they started accepting yous, Mina had a panic attack, i mean what if that happens to me, how would i be able to handle not seeing Sana and Dahyun or what if one of them has a panic attack, iv'e seen how miserable you and Chaeyoung were at first and still now" Momo says then she cups her face and cries more. i wrap my arm around her "i know its scary but, you will get through, me, Mina and Chaeyoung are and yes, Mina did freak out but she is getting better and she is going to be back before we know it" i say, Momo lifts her head and looks at me "well, its already too late, i broke up with Sana and Dahyun, im not sure they are looking into getting me back anytime soon and what about Heechul, he had been asking me out for a while now and now that i have finally accepted, he would be heart broken if i break up with him" Momo says "well, if we tell him the truth then maybe he will understand, same goes for Sana and Dahyun" i say "yous know there is an easier way to solve this" someone says, me and Momo look in the direction the voice came from, it was Jihyo "sorry i was eaves dropping, as leader, its kinda my job to stop you guys from killing each other so when i heard yelling, i knew i was needed" Jihyo says as she makes her way to the lounge and sits with us "Tzuyu is right, you need to tell Sana, Dahyun and Heechul and truth and i have an idea on how you can be with Sana and Dahyun without breaking Heechul's heart" Jihyo says "how?" Momo asks "there is this thing called an open relationship, its basically a relationship where both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with other people, so you can be in a relationship with both Saida and Heechul, as long as you have Sana, Dahyun and Heechul's consent" Jihyo explains "do you think this will work?" Momo asks both me and Jihyo, Jihyo nods and i say "i don't see why not, it just might take some work to get Sana and Dahyun back but i know they will come around" Momo smiles "ok then, i'll ask them today".