"We Are Polyamorous"

Mina POV

It has been a week since me, Tzuyu and Chaeng became a throuple and we havene't told anyone yet, we are still thinking who we should tell first and how we should tell them, why is it harder coming out as a lesbian polyamorous throuple then coming out as a normal lesbian couple, the feel that no one will accept your life choice i guess. Currently me, Chae and Tzu are sitting in the lounge room watching the news, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are out driving Jihyo to her new boyfriend Kang Daniel's house, Sana and Dahyun are in their room probably making out and Momo is in the kitchen heating up some left over jokbal. Out of  no where, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu smirk at each other and then look at me, i get scared but then they start leaving small kisses on my neck, "what is going on right now?" i quietly ask so Momo doesn't hear from the other room "what, can't we kiss you?" says Chaeyoung, "its ok its just, anyone can walk in right now then what do we tell  them?" Tzuyu puts her finger on my lips and shushes me "don't worry about that, just live in the moment" says Tzuyu then continues to leave small kisses on my neck, this is so random but i like it, it feels good, i don't even notice the small moans coming out of my mouth and they were getting louder, another thing i didn't know and neither did Chaeng and Tzu know, we weren't the only ones in the room anymore. As i was sitting there, enjoying what Chaeyoung and Tzuyu doing, out of no where, i hear someone whisper in my ear "oh yummy, can i join" my eyes open wide, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were still kissing me, for a second i thought it was all in my head then i hear giggles coming from the same direction, i turn and see Sana and Dahyun behind us, THEY SAW US!!!! "oh my god!" i said then turned back around and hid my face in embarrassment, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung stopped kissing and looked at Sana and Dahyun then looked down, also in embarrassment. Sana and Dahyun walk around the lounge and faced us and they were smiling, "so, whats going on here guys" Sana said in a joking sarcastic tone, we didn't answer, there wasn't much to say, we didn't want them to find out like this. As the time flew by, we still didn't say anything, i was still hiding my face and Chaeyoung and Tzuyu were still looking down, the giggles stopped then Dahyun says "hey guys come on, look up, we are sorry, we were just excited to see what was going on" me, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung look up to listen to what they have to say, "so, since we now know, mind explaining yourselves?".

Tzuyu POV

This was such an embarrassing moment, i knew one of us should explain so i spoke "if we are explaining this, i think we should start from the beginning" i look at Mina and Chaeyoung and they nodded "so, when we went on our break, me and Chaeyoung hung out a lot, things started getting... heated and we ended up getting drunk and we slept together" Sana and Dahyun gasped "we started a relationship that Mina wasn't supposed to know about but Mina got back to Korea earlier then we thought and she saw us together" i look at Chaeyoung then back at Sana and Dahyun "and thats why i couldn't make it when yous met at the dorm, cause Mina broke up with me and i was depressed"

Chaeyoung POV

I noticed as we got deeper into the story Tzuyu was getting a bit sensitive so i jumped in "then at the meet and greet i talked to Mina to try and get her to get back with Tzuyu but she said she wants whats best for her and she said it was me and that we would let me and Tzuyu be" Mina jumped in before i could continue "and i also mentioned that i was still in love with both Chaeyoung and Tzuyu" Mina said, i nodded and continued explaining "so then Mina walked away and then i started stating facts, Mina still likes me and Tzuyu, i still like Mina and Tzuyu and Tzuyu still likes me and Mina and thats why i fainted at the meet and greet, i was in shock then when Mina wanted to talk to me in private i told her why i fainted and we were thought if Tzuyu was up for it, the three of us could try being a throuple" Sana butted in "whats a throuple?" i giggled a bit cause i asked the same thing and Mina rolled her eyes and said "a throuple is like a couple but instead of 2 its 3 people" Sana and Dahyun exchanged looks and looked back at us then i continued "so once i was aloud to leave, me and Mina went to Tzuyu's house to see if she wanted to try being a throuple and she said yes" Dahyun then yelled "WAIT, SO YOUS ARE POLYAMOROUS?!" me, Tzuyu and Mina tried to shush her but it was too late. After Dahyun said that, Momo stuck her head into the room and asked "what are you guys talking about?" Mina was quick to action and said "nothing Momo, make sure not to burn the jokbal!" Momo said "ok" then slowly pulled her head back into the kitchen in suspicion and then Mina looked Dahyunand Sana and whispered "yes, we are polyamorous" Sana and Dahyun got super excited and started jumping around  as me, Mina and Tzuyu just stared at them and then Dahyun whispered "wait, why don't you want Momo to know?" Tzuyu said "it's not that we don't want her to know, its just we don't want them to know yet, same goes withh Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo, yous weren't supposed to find out like that" Sana then said "well, doing that out is a really bad idea if yous were trying to keep it a secret, you're just lucky we weren't Jihyo, she would literally say 'aw, congrats on your relationship, now yous have to make dinner for a week'" the five of us laughed cause that is so what she would do. We are so glad to have such good friends like them, hopefully we will be able to tell the others soon.

A/N

another chapter done, sorry i haven't updated a lot, im sure it doesn't affect many people considering not many people even read this but still, soz. Stay tuned for the next chapter where hopefully Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu will come out to the other members and Once and just hope nothing bad happens to them. Bye...