One Way Or Another

Chaeyoung POV

It has been a month since Sana and Dahyun found out, thanks to them encouraging us, we told the other members and they are so happy for us, but now we gotta tell Once. Since Mina and Tzuyu didn't want what happened to them when they came out to happen to us, we decided to tell them through a vlive, that way the negative comments will be easier to avoid and hopefully all goes well. The three of us are in our room (i moved into Mina and Tzuyu's room) and we are ready to start the live, the other members said they will keep an ear out just in case something bad does happen, they will drop what ever they are doing and they will come and help us. Before we knew it, over 10,000 people were watching, the more the number went up, the more nervous i got but i knew we had to do this someday so why not now. 

Tzuyu POV

When the live started, i put on a smile to hide the fact that i am freaking out so much, i feel like i'm having a panic attack but i know i'm only being dramatic and that i'm fine, but i am not too sure about Mina, she looks really stressed, she is sitting in between me and Chaeng, i put my hand on her's to ensure her that she is fine, she took a deep breathe then smiled at me, then i smiled back and looked back at the camera. Eventually, Chaeyoung started telling the camera that we were in a throuple relationship "so guys, we have so big news to share, and it's not about our upcoming tour" she looked at us, me and Mina look at her and smile, we are ready to tell them. "so, long story short, the three of us are a polyamorous couple" we got nervous as we waited to see the comments on what they think about us, after a while of waiting we see lots of comments saying 'YAY MICHAETZU!' and 'WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!' that made me happy to see that. We spent time thanking Once for their acceptance and reading a bunch of them but then i spot a comment saying 'pimp Mina and her slutty hoes' i couldn't believe what i had just seen, why would someone say that, i look at Mina and Chaeyoung to see if they've seen the comment. Chaeyoung was still smiling and reading the comments, but Mina looked more stressed then before, she looked really panicked and upset. I put my hand on her's again and it didn't take long for her to look at me, her eyes were tearing up and she was shaking a lot, "Mina what's wrong?!" i said, Chaeyoung looked and noticed what was happening, "i... i can't breathe!" and now me and Chaeyoung were panicking "Mina's having a panic attack, call the ambulance!" Chaeyoung called out as i pulled Mina in for a hug to try and calm her down. Chaeyoung ended the live and the other members ran in, Jihyo was on the phone to the ambulance and we all were surrounding her, trying to calm her down but it didn't do much, she fainted.

Mina POV

When i woke up i was in the hospital, the other members were all surrounded around my bed, i don't remember much before i fainted, all i remember is that comment, i can't get it out of my mind, it's so mean. The members told me what happened while i was out and i told them about the comment, Tzuyu saw it too, i'm not a pimp, i am a simple girl who is in love with two amazing girls, that it, i am not a pimp and they are not slutty hoes, seeing that really upset me, it also made me so panic stricken, even just one Once not being ok with our relationship is all it takes to send me into an unhealthy mental state and thats what happened, i just hope this won't affect my interaction with the other Once. 

Tzuyu POV

It's been a week since Mina's panic attack and we have just gotten to Manila, i hope Mina is doing ok, i am worried about her and im sure Chaeyoung is too, who knows what will happen, i don't want her to push herself, if she doesn't feel ok to continue the tour, i hope she will tell us. We started off in Soul then we went to Bangkok, now Manila, then we got Singapore, Los Angeles, Mexico City, New Jersey, Chicago then we end in Malaysia, its a big journey and if Mina can't finish it, me, Chaeyoung and the other members will give her our full support and i hope Once will too. We are currently backstage getting ready, Mina is taking her time, she looks worn out, i have already asked if she wants to sit this one out but she insists she is ok but i don't believe her. We go on stage in about 10 minutes, if Mina isn't feeling up to this concert, she has to tell us now, if not there is not much we can do except to just keep an eye on her.

Chaeyoung POV

It's after the concert, i could tell Tzuyu was worrying about Mina the whole time, i was too but  she seemed fine but she could just be faking it. Me and Tzuyu are sitting down, we have already gotten changed and we are ready to leave, we are just waiting for the other members, all of a sudden Momo runs in and says "guys come quick its Mina!" me and Tzuyu are up, out of the room and running to Mina in the blink of an eye. When we got to her change room, the other members were already there "she locked the door, Sana walked past and she said she heard cry!" Nayeon said i went up to the door and tried opening it but Nayeon was right, it's locked. Tzuyu knocks on the door "Mina, are you ok?" she didn't get an answer, just sobs, i knew we had to act now, i see that Jihyo had a pin in her hair, i go up to her, grab the pin then start trying to pick the lock. After a good 2 minutes of struggling, i finally get it open, we open the door and Mina is sitting in the corner of the room crying her eyes out, we got up to her to give her a hug but she pushes us away, it hurts me so much to see her like this, everyone is just standing and watching from a distance because Mina doesn't want us to come near. Tzuyu slowly walks up to Mina to cry again, Mina pushes but Tzuyu wasn't giving up, she grabs her hands and restrains her with her embrace but that made Mina cry even more, then i saw Tzuyu starting to cry as Mina is not kicking, trying to get Tzuyu off of her, i run up to Mina and join Tzuyu, i make sure her legs are restrained so no one gets hurt and we stay like this until Mina finally calms down and is accepting our presence.

A/N

a sad one we have here, i am not sure if this is how Mina started getting anxiety and insecurity, i just made this up, i really hope Mina is ok and will come back soon, but no pressure to make her come back when she still isn't well, i would rather wait forever so Mina feels better when she comes back then for her to come back and still feel the way she does not #getwellsoonmina thank you for reading, stay tuned for the next part.