We Have To See Her, And I've Got A Plan

Tzuyu POV

Our tour just ended, after what happened with Mina, she went back to her home is Japan, she shouldn't have performed in Manila, i hurt me and the others to see her like that. I was a video of her at the airport, coming back to Korea for a check up, i haven't seen her yet, not since i gave a huge goodbye before she went home, i so worried about, and Chaeng is too. Ever since that night Chaeyoung hasn't been getting any sleep, neither have i, we haven't gotten an update on how she is doing and Mina hasn't been reply to any of our texts or calls. Me, Chaeng, Sana, Dahyun and Momo are currently sitting in the lounge room watching Train to Busan, Sana, Dahyun and Momo said because of how scary it is it will take our minds off of Mina but it really wasn't working, i spent the whole time worrying about Mina, i hope she is ok, me and Chaeng really need to see her but we can't, they say she needs to rest and us going to see her is not good for her. 

Chaeyoung POV

While Sana, Dahyun and Momo are watching and the movie and Tzuyu was worrying about Mina, i was coming up with a plan to sneak out, with Tzuyu of course, to go see Mina, i know where she is, thats the most they are telling us so i'm going to see her and i know Tzuyu will come, i could see it on her face, she doesn't want to see Mina, she needs to see her. Once i came up with the perfect plan, i tell Tzuyu, she in on it, we just need one more person in on it. Me and Tzuyu get up and walk out to the kitchen to see Jihyo washing to dishes from lunch, she sees us and straight away knows we are planning something, "hey guys, what are yous up to?" "we need your help" i said, Jihyo turns off the water and puts the dishes down "help with what exacly?" "we really need to see Mina, we just need a ride" Jihyo shakes her head, turns the water back on and continues to wash the dishes "no can do, we could get in lots of trouble  for this, we don't even know where she is right now" Tzuyu then says "actually we do know where she is" Jihyo stops what she is doing and looks at us "what do you mean?, they told yous?!" we nod "yeah, we it was the least they could do, we are her girlfriends after all" i say, Jihyo turns off the water again and walk up to us "are yous sure yous want to risk getting in trouble just to see her?" we both nod "please, we are begging you" Jihyo nods and says "fine, i will help you, so whats the plan, how are we going to convince manager nim that we aren't going to see Mina, he knows we would try and see her" Chaeyoung then says "don't worry, i have a plan, we just need one more person to help us" Jihyo gets a worried look "who is it?" Chaeyoung hesitates a bit before answering "maybe we can get Daniel to help?"Jihyo sighs and asks "and how would he help?" i then say "ok, just hear me out, manager nim knows me and Tzuyu are depressed about Mina and knows we need something to take our minds off of Mina so maybe we could tell manager nim that we are going on a double date" "keep talking" Jihyo says, almost convinced "Daniel would show up to pick us up, we would go see Mina then once we know she is ok, we can go out for dinner so manager nim thinks the date was real and he wouldn't suspect that we saw Mina" Jihyo sighs one last time and nods "ok, i'll message Daniel, so we are doing this tonight?" Jihyo says as she pulls her phone out of her pocket "yes, we need to see Mina as soon as possible" Jihyo starts nodding again as she starts typing on her phone "ok, ok, and sent, alright, i guess we are going to see Mina tonight" Jihyo says as she looks up from her phone and smiles, we run up to her and give her the biggest hug ever, we are finally going to see Mina again, i am so damn excited.

Tzuyu POV

That night, me and Chaeyoung got all dressed up for Mina, we wanted to look extra pretty for her, and also to also convince Once that see us that we are actually on a date for afterwards. Half  hour later and Daniel is here, me, Chaeyoug and Jihyo head out to the car and Daniel starts driving, me and Chaeyoung are in the back and Jihyo is sitting in the passenger seat next to Daniel, "ok, Jihyo i'm gonna send you the address and you can send it to Daniel" Jihyo nods and pulls out her phone, once she received the message she sent it to Daniel then Jihyo took Daniel's phone to set up the GPS. After a few minutes of driving we finally reach the building, Mina and her mum were staying in a hotel, it wasn't the most high class hotel but i guess Once wouldn't suspect to see Mina in a cheap hotel. there was an escape ladder next to the building, we knew her mother wouldn't let us see her either so we had to sneak in the see her without getting noticed, while walking to the side of the building i notice a car pull over and stayed parked from a distance, i didn't want to worry about it now, all i wanted to do is just see Mina, i have to know how she is. Jihyo and Daniel stayed in the car as me and Chaeyoung made our way up the ladder. eventually we came across a window, we saw that sitting on her bed was Mina, she was crying and her mum was in there, trying to get her to eat her dinner "if you don't want to eat yet, fine, i'll leave it here for when you are ready" Mina's mum said, "i will eat once i see Tzuyu and Chaeyoung" Mina mumbled, Mina's mum sat on Mina's bed and said "you can't see them just yet sweetie, you can see them once you are feeling better, for now you need to rest" then Mina's mum walked out, closing the door behind her. Me and Chaeyoung look at each other, then Chaeyoung knocks on the window, Mina looks at the window, her eyes go wide as she gets up to do open the window, once we were in, she started talking "what are yous doing here, yous could get caught!" i gave Mina a massive hug and so did Chaeyoung "we couldn't stand living without knowing you were alright" i said, Mina smiled and said " i missed yous so damn much" then she gave each of us a peck on the lips "so wait, how did yous even get out of the dorm without manager nim knowing what you were up to?" we smiled, looked at the window facing in front of the building and waved to Daniel's car, Jihyo steps out and waves back, Mina waves at Mina then Jihyo does a heart to Mina and Mina bows to thank Jihyo for helping us. We then sat down to talk about what had been happening in our lives while apart, we didn't even notice the trouble we were about to get in. While laughing and enjoying seeing each other again, we hear knocking coming from the window me and Chaeyoung came in from, it was Jihyo, we opened the window and she said sorry to interrupt but Mina's mum saw me and Daniel, we gotta go before she comes up here and sees you. We quickly say our goodbyes and exit out the window.

Chaeyoung POV

We quickly make our way down the ladder to see Daniel's car wasn't there, "WHERE IS DANIEL?!" i said looking at Jihyo, "i told him to do a lap around the block then come back for us, i didn't it would take this long!" we are in massive trouble, Daniel is no where in sight, we were contemplating running to the restaurant we are meant to have our dinner at and tell Daniel to meet us there, from behind we hear someone call out "HEY!" we turn towards the door to the building to see one of our body guards who was assigned to watch to make sure no one comes to disturb Mina, he starts bolting towards us, just then, a car pulls up in front of us, the window goes down and the person driving yells "GET IN, QUICKLY!!!", without questioning, we get in the back seats then the driver starts driving. "Are you girls ok?" why do i recognize that voice, the driver then turns to look at us, i knew i recognized that voice! "Jennie?!".

A/N

Heres a bit of action for you very few people who are reading this. So why is Jennie Kim here, how did she even know that the girls were in trouble, stay tuned to find out...