I Hit My Breaking Point ft. Creepy Ass Aliens

~~~~~~~~~~Arbor~~~~~~~~~~

I hated everyone around me, I hated them so much. They had put me through hell, drugged me, tortured me, and forced me to relive the few memories I had put years of effort into hiding, memories that I never wanted to revisit again. They'd left me curled on the floor. I had just barely been able to convince myself that none of it ever happened and here it was, staring me straight in the face. It was excruciating.

Everyone I loved was dead, gone, and now I could see it all again, red blood splattered across our kitchen, my mother and father laying on the floor, limbs bent all wrong. I could feel the terror, the sobs, the fear, I could hear myself screaming from a distance, trace myself through all the foster homes, the loneliness dragging at my legs like anchors.

I was shattered again, but this time I wasn't going to lay down and die. I had faced worse than a gang of weird ass aliens. I just refused to think about it.

I pushed back the waves of pain that were crashing over me as the drugs wore off, dragging myself to my feet, rocking back and forth as the van drove on.

"Hey little dude," Cleo said, lunging towards me and grabbing me under my arms as I teetered on my feet. "I'm sorry about all that, lets get you some medicine an-" I shoved her off me unceremoniously, watching her stumble back onto one of the couches and walked calmly to the back of the van. I could feel the pain dully in the back of my head, adrenaline surging, and all I wanted was to get out. They had no right to hold me here. I had saved all of their miserable lives back in that alley.

"Let me out," I said coldly, ripping at the handle of the doors. They didn't budge. "Let me out," I said again, louder.

Cleo slowly stood up as Bella and Johnny watched warily from where they were sat against the wall separating Dan and Jerry from the back of the van.

"Hey now," Cleo started, reaching her hands out carefully and taking a slow step forward. She acted like her crouching, careful posture would make me react any less severely.

I slammed open a cabinet tucked in the back corner and grabbed the heaviest looking thing I could find, a book as thick as my thigh, lifting it high above my head and slamming it against the handle. I heard a crack and lifted it again.

"Stop!" Cleo yelled, jumping to grab my arm, but before she could, I slammed it down again and the handle creaked, shifting into a downward position and the door swung open, van filling with biting wind, papers and cushions lifting from their places and flying out the back.

I contemplated for only a second, feeling the brush of Cleo's frantic fingers against my bruised arm, taking a step forward and falling into the darkness. There was a blood-curdling scream from the van as I prepared myself for a hard impact, rolling into a ball.

But I never hit the ground. Something warm wrapped around me, pinning my arms to my sides and dragging me faster than I thought possible through the air and back into the van, dropping me on the shag rug. There was a grunt of exertion, a creak of metal, and everything fell back to the floor with a crash.

"God fucking dammit just let me fucking go!" I screamed, writhing against what was holding me down. It was a giant fucking tentacle, of fucking course. It squeezed me a little tighter, and I let out a grunt, unable to move.

Sitting in the front of the van was Johnny, still his humanoid, blank-faced, three-eyed self (what the fuck?), except for his left arm, which just happened to have morphed into a long green and black tentacle that was currently preventing my escape (what the fuck?). "Sorry bro," he said, blinking his three weird ass eyes at me.

"Fuck you," I pleasantly responded.

Bella just shook her head from where she was perched next to said fucker, slightly glazed look in her eyes. Bitch.