Maybe I Should Go See A Therapist For All My Issues: The Sequel

~~~~~~~~~~Dan~~~~~~~~~~

What had I just done? What had I just done? Oh god, I had just kissed the stupid human kid! Why had I done it? He was so close, right there, so infuriating, I hadn't even meant to, it had just happened, he looked so much like him, so much like him, so much like him.

His hair was so soft, his lips so perfect, his body lithe under my hands. He was a human, a human boy, you want to kill him. You have to kill him.

Everything was coming back, thoughts running through my head at light speed, days under the falls, Felix's soft lips under the stars, warmth and love and soft words, the day that Felix looked at me differently, green eyes cold, betrayal, the day that he got on the ship with the slavers, my mother and father screaming as collars were slammed around their throats, telling me to go, to hide, to hurry, pain and suffering and blood and tears getting further and further away out of the windows of the tiny space pod, obscured by the mist of the falls and his salty tears. Me and Bella, alone in the universe, just two lost kids. I fell to the ground in the hall, head in my hands, letting the thoughts take me over, gasping for breath in the dark.

A set of footsteps broke the silence, and a set of warm arms encircled me, pulling me close. Bella. I let a few tears escape as she rocked us back and forth, whispering comforting things into my ear. We both had trouble with the memories sometimes, it was hard knowing that you could never see your parents again, that they were probably dead, hard having your entire childhood ripped away from you by a prospector from dimension 5. It was hard knowing that the rest of your siblings were dead because they didn't possess the magic that they were taken for, hard remembering the warm day that you had turned a pretty little flower into ice for the boy you loved, the day he had your entire world destroyed because of it.

"Shhhhh, it's okay Dan, it's okay," Bella whispered into my ear, "it's all gonna be okay."