Of Course Elton John Just HAD To Come In Here And Ruin Everything

~~~~~~~~~~Arbor~~~~~~~~~~

I crossed my arms and glared at the vaguely disheveled Dan on the floor.

He quickly composed himself and looked around the room quickly, obviously looking for something. I wasn't in the mood for his shit, he kidnapped me, shocked me, kissed me, locked me in a room, and left me to deal with a crazy ass dude that I would've been sure was a stress hallucination if not for the fucking door unlocking.

Stupid ass door, wouldn't open for me but would open for a crazy ass pretentious asshole in a weird ass suit. Newsflash, the 80s called, and Elton John wants his costume back. Motherfucker.

"Who the hell was that tall dude in your room? And why was he so weird?" I questioned, stepping closer to Dan.

His eyes widened, and he scrambled to his feet, lanky limbs flying all over the place. I glanced around, noticing that the boy was gone, a pile of scattered, empty plastic bags in his place. That didn't bode well. And there was a burn mark in the middle of the rug, in the center of a broken circle of –

My jaw dropped as all the dots connected, "That dude, the creepy one, he was, was he-"

Dan took a step back, blinking heavily and stumbling over the remains of what I guessed was the bible, and waved his hand at me. I promptly snapped my mouth shut.

"Just," he took a shallow breath, "just stop."

Cleo and Jerry stumbled into the van, bloody and dirty and cut up, but grinning. Bella and Johnny weren't far behind.

"Dude, we killed those Belzar bro!" Johnny said, leaning against the open door as Bella pushed past, not noticing the tense silence in the van. "So how'd everything go with the creepy demon dude?"

I slunk to the floor, putting my face in my hands. I couldn't even face the realization yet, I couldn't think about what any of this meant for me, meant for the world. Why the demon haS come to me. My parents, my poor parents. How had any of this even happened?

"Guys," Dan said, sat against the wall opposite me, "I think it's time we had a talk."