Fire Abilties

Flame Colour Hierarchy:

Red
Just visible: 525 °C (980 °F)
Dull: 700 °C (1,300 °F)
Cherry, dull: 800 °C (1,500 °F)
Cherry, full: 900 °C (1,700 °F)
Cherry, clear: 1,000 °C (1,800 °F)

Orange
Deep: 1,100 °C (2,000 °F)
Clear: 1,200 °C (2,200 °F)

White
Whitish: 1,300 °C (2,400 °F)
Bright: 1,400 °C (2,600 °F)
Dazzling: 1,500 °C (2,700 °F)

Blue
Bluish: 1260 °C (2,300 °F)

• Yellow and White flames are the hottest colour possible for ORGANIC material.
• Red = coolest. After that, combustion no longer occurs. Uncombusted carbon particles are visible as black smoke.
• Blue = most OXYGEN-RICH flame.
• Hottest fires are from oxyacetylene torches that combo oxygen and gas to create pinpoint blue flames.

Specs:

Fractal Fire
Ice-like fire tendrils. The hotter the fire, the more ice-like the tendrils appear. Fern-like and veiny.
* Potential of him relapsing into darkness when Apoth is pissed and losing himself. Reverting back to ice powers.

Blue Fire Flower
Reminiscent of a snowflake

Flame Lilies
Creates pictures from ashes and creates a petrified version of his art out of charcoal and other volcanic material. 3D art style.
* First gift given to Seraphina by Apoth. He basically preserves flowers in ash and volcanic material. It's a lot prettier than it sounds. Pulses with a magma glow. Magma glow is what creates the small details. Similar to RotG Jack's frost drawing style and bringing them to life. Apoth brings his art to life in a different way...which is the magma flowing and pulsing through the art pieces.

Magma Face
Can create demented facial expressions out of the magma that is laced in his blood and muscle. Similar (but not exact) to Jack Skellington's scary face:

• "Chill" SmokeBreathes out smoke when he's stressed and trying to relax

"Chill" Smoke
Breathes out smoke when he's stressed and trying to relax. Similar to a smoker's exhale. Smoke looks the same, but Apoth does NOT smoke cigars or cigarettes. In fact, he's very much against it due to its toxicity.

 In fact, he's very much against it due to its toxicity

Glass Formations
Sand + Fire = Glass. Sparkly and sharp, reminiscent of Jack's ice shards.
* Weird relationship with Sandy on this one. Can make Sandy even more sparkly, but needs to control his temperature around him to avoid getting Sandy too hot.

Volcanic Lightning
AKA: Dirty Thunderstorm or Thunder Volcano
Lightning produced inside a cloud of volcanic ash. Occurs during eruptions. Has naturally occurred in Iceland and Sicily.

• The Devil's FlameOriginal concept from "Blue Exorcist", but with differing title from "The Flames of Satan" to "The Devil's Flame"

The Devil's Flame
Original concept from "Blue Exorcist", but with differing title from "The Flames of Satan" to "The Devil's Flame". Original concepts included beyond material from "Blue Exorcist".

Supposedly, only The Devil and his son are able to have these abilities

Supposedly, only The Devil and his son are able to have these abilities. This lore causes Apoth extreme paranoia. By science, blue and white are the hottest flames. He unlocks these abilities, but is unsure of their meaning beyond being seen as a villain. In "Blue Exorcist", this flame possess the ability to burn only what it's master desires, while keeping warm to the touch for non-victims. It also has the power to burn demons and possessed objects, while normal flames only burn the object and leave the demon unharmed. This is symbolic of temptation for Apotheosis. He must learn to control himself with these flames and not let his rage control him. It is also similar, in colour, to Jack's ice. Little does Apoth know, this flame is actually the beginning of "Nightlight's Eternal Flame" which is the fire from a blue supergiant star.

• "Nightlight's Eternal Flame"
Easily confused with "The Devil's Flame". When Possession split into Jack and Entity, Nightlight's essence was torn in two. From that moment, Jack and Entity (now Apotheosis) had Nightlight's energy/soul/spirit/essence intertwined in both of them. In order to bring Nightlight back, both Apotheosis and Jack must merge again. This fire is Nightlight's ancient energy from a blue supergiant star. Full of potential energy and hottest hot. Made of stardust. Most powerful flame. Symbolic of the soul's love, light and purpose. Quite the opposite of The Devil. It is The Inner Light. Apotheosis at his strongest and strongest ability.

 Apotheosis at his strongest and strongest ability