Other/Uncategorized

• Phases 1-4 are like a red supergiant star. Apoth Phase is like the life of a red dwarf star. Lasts longer.

• Tail of a Phoenix vs Tale of a Phoenix.

• Fearlings constantly lust for him. Even though he's changed, they still recognize his scent. They miss that cute little Entity. So sometimes he gets a little paranoid that they're watching him. He's not afraid, just hyper aware of everything.

• Everyone can see him. You don't have to "believe" in order to see him. Normal people just think he's a "metal head" with his "dyed" hair and ripped vest. This later gets him in trouble when he tries to intervene in human affairs. Seraphina warns him about trying to "save" everyone. She explains that he will expose his fire abilities to the humans if he isn't careful.

• Apotheosis and Mother Nature have a son named Sage. Originally Apoth was upset with having a song because he feared that Sage would grow up to be similar to Entity. Apoth didn't think he was worthy to raise a son, especially with his history. When Sage is born, he inherits snow abilities. Little did Jacoby and Seraphina know, Sage developed the Absolute Zero disease from his father. Once Sage hit puberty, it was obvious he had acquired the illness, because his aggression and angst was just making him colder. Truth be told Sage actually has water abilities, but since he has the Absolute Zero disease, it's masked as snow abilities.