Part 1

Beyoncé's POV

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" I heard.

I groaned and slightly opened my eyes but shut them quick.

"I saw you mommy." Justin said laughing. "You faking."

I groaned again.

"Mommy you said we could get the tree today." 

I turned over and looked at the clock and rolled my eyes. I grabbed Justin and his laughter filled the room.

"Yes mommy said that but not at eight in the morning."

He laughed.

"Daddy!"

"Why you yelling?"

Shawn came out the bathroom dressed. Where is he going?

"Where you going?" 

"We gotta pick up Brook from the airport."

"Oh yeah." I said sitting up. "Justin did you wash?"

"Uh no." 

"Ew! So you stink?"

He just started laughing.

"Go wake up Sasha and tell her to help you."

"Are we going to get the tree?"

"Later Simba."

He left out and Shawn did too. I went in the bathroom to shower. Let's see if I can catch y'all up. Corey is twenty-three and doing very well for himself. The only thing is he and Jordin broke up because yep, you guessed it, he did something stupid. I'll let him figure out how to get her back if she'll take him. Brook is twenty and goes to Hampton University and is doing well. She's not dating Corde anymore and she's single to my knowledge. Sasha is seventeen and she acts like boys run the damn world. I swear if she still wasn't playing basketball she’d probably be failing. I don't know what to do with her. My baby Justin is now four and is just a ball of energy no matter what time a day it is. He keeps me smiling and laughing all day. Oh yeah, Rocky is around here somewhere, that's Sasha's little Prince. 

I stepped out the shower to get dressed. I wiped the fog off the mirror and looked at myself. To be almost fifty I look pretty damn good. I brushed my teeth and went in my closet to get dressed. I didn't wear anything special, it's cold outside. I went downstairs to the kitchen and Shawn was in the kitchen. I walked around and kissed him.

"Good morning." He said smiling.

"Good morning." I said.

Shawn was cooking breakfast and I ate a piece of bacon. 

"I know you can't wait to see Brook."

I started smiling.

"I miss my baby." 

He laughed.

"I miss my baby too." He said kissing me.

"Ew! Can y'all like stop." Sasha said walking in.

"Where's your brother?"

"I don't know." She said shrugging.

"What!?"

"Calm down, he's upstairs." She said laughing. "Justin!"

I looked at Shawn and he just turned towards the stove.

"Sasha, your game is Wednesday right?"

"Yep, last game." 

"Your report card comes out Tuesday. If you have a D your not playing."