Part 7

Brook's POV

"Call your dad." Tiana said.

"Nope, not doing that." I said. "I'm twenty, I got this. We'll call a tow truck."

"And say what? Can you tow us a hour? He gonna drop us off at the first garage and then what?" Tiana said.

Why she gotta make sense? I sighed but still refused to call my dad. I picked up the phone and called Corey.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"About to leave my photo shoot."

"Okay, I need you to come get me."

"What? Where are you?"

"I don't know." I said. "My car broke down after leaving Atlantic City."

"What? Hold on." I heard him talking to someone then he came back. "The hell you doing out there? Who you with?"

"Tiana and Genesis. It was a bad idea."

He started laughing.

"Shut up it ain't funny."

"You gotta call dad cause I don't know how to come get you."

"No, no don't tell, please."

"What you mean? You gonna get stuck out there and I'm not letting that happen. How about I tell him?"

"He still gonna be mad."

"Okay, he gonna be mad but he not gonna punish you or ground you. He may take your keys but your twenty."

"Okay, you tell him."

"Alright, but tell Genesis we don't know about her. Aunt Michelle might beat her ass." He said laughing.

"Alright." I said and hung up.

"What's up?" Tiana asked.

"We gotta wait now."

"Yep, we gonna starve." Genesis said.

I sighed and prayed to god that my parents wouldn't yell at me as much as I think they gonna do. 

Corey's POV

I drove back to the house and my mom beat me there cause I had to drop Court off. I walked in the house and they were in the kitchen with Sasha and Simba.

"Oh god what?" My mom said.

She must've read my face.

"BK's car broke down."

"Okay, where she at? In the city?" My mom asked.

"See that's the problem. She kind of in between here and Atlantic City."

"What?!" My parents said.

"Yeah." 

My dad grabbed his phone and I guess called her.

"Brooklyn!"

Ouch! Full name. I went in the fridge and got an apple. I'm guessing I'm baby sitting tonight.

I guess my dad found out where she was. I think he had a tracker on her car. Shit, did he have one on mine? My mom got the phone.

"You better tell Tiana and Genesis to call their mothers before I do. Your ass said nothing about Atlantic City this morning."

Well I guess she might be getting in trouble.

"Spare of the moment my ass!"

I just kept eating my apple. She hung up the phone.