Part 5

Beyoncé's POV

I decided that I wanted to do a little shopping and then Corey wanted to go with me so I guess we're having mother/son bonding. We were in some store he dragged me in. I was looking through some things.

"Ma!" I heard.

I looked and he was holding some shirt. I scrunched up my face because I didn't like it. I went back to looking through stuff for the girls. After a while Corey came by me with a few things.

"What you think about me dying my hair?" He asked.

"To what?"

"Blonde."

"You wanna go blonde? Is this for your album?"

"A little but I want to shock people."

"You defiantly gonna shock your father." 

"But what you think?"

"I mean do what you want but make sure you can wash it out."

He nodded.

"I got something I want you to hear too before I go and finish the album."

"Why do you have to live in LA?"

He laughed but I'm serious.

"Ma, we been through this." I said. "I liked the vibe out there for this album. I may move back here but after the album."

"Fine." I said.

He started hugging me.

"I know you miss me." He said kissing my cheek.

"I do." I said.

"I'm rapping on this album. Well one song."

"Like legit rapping?"

"Yeah, just having fun. I got Busta and Wayne on it." 

"Oh really?"

"Yep and I got another one you gonna love."

"We'll see." 

We continued to shop. When we were done it was a restaurant not too far away so we walked with security near of course. We walked and took a few pictures with people but not a lot. We went in the restaurant and ordered.

"So, what else have you been up to? Who you been hanging with?"