Part 6

Brook's POV

I drove my car and stopped in front of Tiana's house. I text and told her to come outside. I was blasting August Aslaina through the radio until I realized my brother was on the remix and turned the channel and then I heard my dad's "Tom Ford" playing. I'd rather listen to my dad then my brother. I looked and Tiana finally came out the house. She got in.

"Finally." I said as I pulled off.

"Oh shut up." She said. "How'd your finals go?"

"Good, I didn't get that F like I thought I was getting."

"That's what's up."

"I told my mom about it though."

"What? Why? Was she mad?"

"A little then no. She was cool but to just let her know when I'm having trouble."

She nodded.

"Oh but let me tell you what Sasha did." I said laughing.

"What?"

"Okay, it's not funny. I don't know why I laughed but she failed chemistry."

"Like on a progress report?"

"Nah, on report card. She got a N."

"God damn!"

"I know and my dad-"

"Wait, your dad? Say no more. I feel bad for the poor child."

"I don't. She knew what she was doing. But she's off the team till next year."

Tiana just shook her head. Oh if you haven't guessed. Yes, we both go to Hampton and we're roommates. I picked up Genesis and we were on our way.

"Y'all we got the whole day. What we tryna do?" Tiana asked.

"I gotta tank full of gas."

"We should go to Atlantic city." Genesis said but I don't think she's serious.

I thought about it and said why not.

"Y'all wanna go?"

"I guess. We not doing nothing but I got curfew." Genesis said.

"For real?" Tiana said.

"Have you met my mother? I'm nineteen. Yeah I gotta curfew. I gotta be back by one."

"Cool, I gotta be in by two." I said.

"We'll be back by then no worries."

"Aight then, Atlantic city here we come." I said.

Corey's POV

I walked to my parents door and knocked. I heard someone say come in. I went in and my parents were just chilling.

"Can I talk to y'all real quick?"

"Yeah."

I went to the edge of their bed and my mom turned the TV off. 

"I gotta tell y'all something."

They gave me there undivided attention.

"Well when I told y'all me and Jordin are taking a break it was true but I only told y'all half the reason why that happened."

"So what's the other half?" My mom asked.

"If I tell you you can't get mad."

"I'm already mad you said that." My dad said.

"Just tell us." My mom said.

"Well we had a pregnancy scare but of course it was a false alarm. I guess she got to thinking if she was seriously pregnant would I be ready to be there for her and a baby because I guess she wasn't feeling the love I should have for her."