Part 4

Beyoncé's POV

Can you believe this shit? I got in the car and Sasha was just standing there.

"Get your ass in the car." I said.

She was just standing there like she didn't hear what the hell I just said. I got out the car and walked over to her. 

"I know you heard me."

"I know but-"

"No, it ain't no but. Get your ass in the car."

"But you didn't let me explain."

"Okay, go ahead. So what? She was lying?"

"No but-"

"That's all I needed to hear."

"Ma, it's not even-"

"Your ass still not in the car?!"

She smacked her teeth. You know what? That's it! I grabbed her jacket and pulled her close.

"Shut up! I don't want to hear no more shit from you. Get your black ass in the car and shut up!"

I let her go and went to get in the car. She got in the back and I drove off. I'm not gonna lie, I thought she was getting a D so I was mentally prepared but to actually get a N which is basically an F. Also she's been skipping and not doing her homework. With all my kids this is the first time I've ever had to come to a school and talk to a teacher like this. I don't care, she's off the team. She's not playing next year.

We got to the house and got out. We walked in the house and Shawn was sitting right there waiting. He was sitting right on the steps waiting. I looked at Sasha and if she wasn't crying in the car she's really crying now.

"No don't start crying now." Shawn said. "Take off your backpack."

She took off her backpack.

"What you do?"

She kept crying and talking at the same time.

"You need to quit crying cause I don't understand what you saying."

"I got a bad grade in chemistry." 

"What's a bad grade?"

She started wiping her eyes.

"A N." She said lowly.

"I can't hear you."

"N"

"How the hell did you get that?"

"I wasn't going and I wasn't doing my homework."

"Why?"

She shrugged.

"You don't know?"

She stayed silent.

"Come here."

She started walking towards Shawn and he stood up. He took off his belt and grabbed her. Now Corey is twenty-three, so in twenty-three years, for some reason I've never seen Shawn really whoop any of the kids so this is my first time. Now I understand why they don't talk to him for a week after. You ever seen people take the belt and flip it over there hand to get it where they want it and just start going. Well I guess that was Shawn's technique. I guess this is not the time to bring up Brook's piercing. All I heard was her crying and when the belt hit her.

"Move your hand or I hit you twice."

She moved her and he hit her twice anyway.

"Take your ass up upstairs and stop all that whining."