Part 3

Corey's POV

"Come on y'all." I yelled.

I was dressed for the game and I was just waiting on everybody else. Simba strolled in looking mad.

"Why you still mad?"

"You see the tree?" He asked.

I laughed and looked at it cause it was in the living room.

"Yeah, I see it."

"It's ugly. We didn't decorate it."

"I told you we'll do it tomorrow."

"But mommy said today."

"So you don't want to go to the game and see Kiyan?"

"He going too?"

"Yep cause his dad playing."

"Melo?"

"Yeah, but you know we for Brooklyn."

"Nets all day."

"Ayeee."

Finally everybody came down and we were ready to go. Court met us outside to get in the van. I swear as a family we just looked good. We got in the van and drove towards the city. The drive wasn't that bad with Justin talking and the radio blasting. I saw the people going into Barclays.

We went in the back and got out there. We came through where the locker rooms are. The game had just started so we weren't that late. Seven reserved seats on the floor, good thing my dad owns this place. We walked on the side to get to our seats. They were waving to my mom and dad and some to me. We're all used to this, even Court, Justin just likes the attention. We sat down to watch the game. Knicks vs. The Nets. We got food as the game went on. 

"Yo, don't say nothing to her."

"Her? Who?"

She nodded towards her right and I saw Rihanna walking towards us. I just shook my head. I'm cool with her but I don't need no pictures to come out and Jordin see it and think something going on. 

"Hey Corey."

"Hey, what's up." I said smiling.

I shook her hand. Nothing is messing me up.

She looked at me oddly then went to say hi to my parents. Brook tapped me.

"What's up with that? I thought y'all was cool."

"We are but I didn't want the media to get the wrong idea."

"I told you you was too flirty."

"I'm not a flirt."

"Yes you are." Brook, Sasha and Court said.

"What? Man whatever."

"Hey, my name is Shawn Carter, yeah like my dad." Brook mocked.

"Shut up." I said.

"Your game is whack. I don't know how they fall."

"Shut up." I said hitting her.

"Owe!"

"Change of subject." I said. "Sasha take a picture."

She got her phone out and we all made stupid faces. As soon as the fourth quarter hit we all got serious. We all of us except for mom and Brook.

"Are you kidding me!" My dad yelled.

"Are you kidding me!" Simba yelled mocking my dad.

My dad looked down and picked him up. He started talking to him and they was pointing at different players. In the end The Knicks won. It was cool cause I liked Carmelo. Me and my dad dapped up players when it was over and then we left. The ride back home was quiet. Simba and Sasha fell asleep. When we got home my dad picked up Simba and my mom woke up Sasha. We all went in the house and Court went home. I got to my room and went to shower. I showered and got ready for bed. I picked up my phone to make a call.