12] Knight In Shining Guns

Author: PreZeeh

Criticizer: cyraxxi 

 Title: My God. Your title, I love it like it is an amazing title how did you made that title though? It can attract lots of readers I must say.

 Cover: Your cover matches the story and title itself, it's simple at the same time elegant.

 Description: All i can say is your description is attractive and the quote itself, ang ganda and very much attractive Wala akong makitang mali sa description mo. 

 Prologue: Wala akong masyadong masabi sa prologue mo but I must say it's written just right to fit the story,even though it's not the long, but it has thrills to it and also the feels. 

 Characters: The Characters play an important role on the story, cause they are the ones that can give the story life but the author gives the story more life, the characters are amazing I love the way how you made them to be that kind of person, the personality, the attitude and the aura of the characters you did well. 

 Cleanliness: About the cleanliness in every chapter of the story la naman akong na spot na error everything is in place so yeah it's all good.Dialogue and Narration: For this part, la naman akong makitang out of the dialogue, the narration is also fine. 

Plot, twist and uniqueness: In some parts, I find it clique but most of it doesn't, first chapter pa lang gusto ko na yung daloy ng story and I know the readers too, feels it. It is very much attractive to the readers you did a great job.Note: Sorry for the delay there are a lot of things going on lately so yeah hope you understand~

Note: Sorry for the delay there are a lot of things going on lately so yeah hope you understand~

hcs note to the author; hi there! I am very sorry for posting this very late. I've been busy since I need to attend some important matters. I hope that you have understood that. Thank you!