CURSED WITHOUT A CROWN

PREFACE

One land. Four kingdoms. One Shade. One bastard prince. And one stupid crown.

*~~~*

In a certain land in a strange world, there reigned four kingdoms: Drakonwell, Daemon Cove, Oroden and Ravencorff.

Drakonwell: Took pride in its immense wealth, magnificent dragons, and petulant royals.

Daemon Cove: A kingdom cursed with maimed demons, and the most powerful, yet the ugliest, sorceresses ever seen.

Oroden: Another wealthy kingdom with mighty griffins and very, very attractive wizards and sumptuous witches.

Ravencorff: A kingdom riddled with non-magic folk, fat worthless goblins and pretty useless defences. A kingdom that had given up hope of being anything more.

It was a literal dumpsite for those without a true mark of Gregon, the great sorcerer of the land.

Shades were what they were called. Proud folk who had ripped off of their identity. Rejected by Gregon's touch of power.

Life was always difficult for a lowlife or a Shade outside their territory once they crossed the border into Gregon's Land, but two cunning lowlives managed to survive among the few that did fight for more. Two Shades that although lived in separate kingdoms, always found ways of causing more harm than good.

These two interesting characters have a motive each of their own. Motives that would surely end up with them dead or filthy rich, then probably dead. But with a war brewing - a war that those mischief-makers had provoked - would they make the right decision or focus only on their survival?

What would you think after you read their story?

*~~~*

VERY CONCISE A/N:

First time ever trying this kind of genre. Not a hardcore high fantasy. More of humour, with a few dark episodes, but high fantasy nonetheless. Just feel free to: criticise constructively, feign interest, abuse full-stops, and comment to your heart's content.

I'll see y'all on the other side ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

*~~~*

Copyright © 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED