Chapter three

Later that night...
I was so pissed and really horny. I wanted a good fuck but it was past midnight and all the clubs around here were closed. Just then an idea hit me. I got on my bike and drove to his place. I knocked on his door but there was no answer. I kept knocking till he opened the door. He looked like he just woke up which made sense because it was the middle of the night. But I didn't care I was so horny and I wanted him.

I pushed him inside and kicked the door close behind me. His eyes grew wide when I pulled of my jacket and shirt off.
"Any one here beside you? " I asked him
"N-no... What are you -" he started but I cut him off I kissed him long and hard. He whimpered into the kiss and his hands flew to my hair. I pulled back smirking.
"Strip " I ordered he obeyed eggerly. Once we both were naked I bent him over the couch.
"Hope your still lose from this morning " I said and sheltered my aching cock inside him. He gasped and clawed at the arm set of the couch.
"Fucken hell give a guy a.... ahhhhh" he was cut off by his own moan when I started thrusting
"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck" he kept chanting as I grabbed around his waist and started to fuck him into oblivion. He kept clenching and whining every time I pulled out and he was driving my already lust crazed mind wild.

"Please harder" he pleaded I pulled out and picked him up. I turned him around and kissed him hard. I tapped his thigh twice and he jumped I caught him and held him against a wall. I slowly lowered him on my cock and started thrusting.

His head banged against the wall with every thrust and his fingered kept scratching down my back sending delicious pain down my spine.
"Fuck... Your tighter than an omega" I growled fucking into the delirious human in my arms. He looked at me with blown puppies and kissed me hard.
"Then fuck me hard alpha. I won't break" he said. It was like a switch snapped in my head. I started fucking him like an animal. He was whining not even able to produce proper moans. I walked us to his bed room and sat down on the corner of his queen sized bed.

"Ride me" I order and flashed my red eyes at him. He moaned loudly and started to bounce. He threw his head back as he kept ridding me with shaky thighs.
"Pl-please " he begged
"Please what slut? "I asked and another throaty moan escaped him

"So close... Oh god so so.... So close" he moaned so I turned us around putting him on his back and started thrusting inside him with no control what so ever. He gasped and let out a loud scream.
"Alpha! " he cried creaming out torsos.

I kept at his exhausted and sensitive body he tried closing his legs and pushing me off but I easily pinned his hands over his head and continued fucking his hole. His eyes went wide and his lips parted in a silent scream.
"There... Fuck alpha, right there" he begged.
"Found your button didn't i?  Want me to fuck you harder? Want me to make you cum again screaming my name? " I asked teasingly tears where streaming down his face as he came again. And again and again. I fucked him past morning till about mid day.  All over his apartment.

We were fucking on his balcony. He was bent over the railing crying for me to give it to him harder. I pulled out and sat on his chair and pulled him on my lap. He screamed and came before going limp on top of me. I used his body moving him up and down on my still stiff erection before exploding inside him and knotting him to me. He sighed and relaxed when I stopped moving him. And within minutes he was asleep. I moved us carefully still knotted to his bed and fell asleep as well.

When I woke up he was not in bed with me. The smell of eggs and coffee flooded from the kitchen and I followed it there after putting on basket ball shorts from his closet.
"Morning " he mumbled when he saw me. I laughed and kissed him hard when I saw he was only wearing my boxers. He giggled and kissed back. His body was covered in hickeys and hand marks which made my wolf proud.

"You look thoughtfully fucked " I mused
"Hmm I was" he muttered and kissed my cheek before dishing out the breakfast he made.
"Does it hurt anywhere? " I asked him and he laughed
"No it doesn't. " he replied I shaked my head and finished eating. Once done we got dressed and walked out of his apartment together.

"Come over anytime you want a fuck" he said when we got to my bike.
"I just might" I replied and smirked when he looked down with a blush. With in the little time I spent with him I knew he didn't blush a lot. He was the type of guy who said what he wanted so it worried me.

"What is it? " I asked tilting gin chin
"Bring lube next time. I won't let you take me dry again" he said and I laughed before pulling him towards me and kissing him softly.
"You did say it didnt hurt " I stated
"Well it was uncomfortable not pain full" he said with a grin
"Not my fault your question was too specific" he added and I shacked my head.
"I'll remember next time" I said and kissed him again
"Bye" he said and turned walking away. I got on my bike and drove to the pack house.

The second I stepped foot in the house Bella came running down the stairs.
"Where were you all night? I was worried sick. Didnt you get my texts? Why didn't you pick up your phone when I called? Are you cheating on me? " she asked question after question.

"I was out. I didn't pick up the phone because I forgot my phone here. And I didn't cheat on you because we're not together " I growled at her. And she slapped me right across the face.

"How dare you? I'm your mate. How could you treat me like this? "She said in bewildered. And I just lost it I pinned her against the nearest wall

"YOU ARE NOT MY MATE! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR TICK SKULL" I told her and she run back up the stairs crying.  I signed and went to my office. I had some work to do.

Faith {bxb} On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara