chapter five

Two weeks

I couldn't get out of the pack house for two weeks. The first few day I was going through paper work then I had to train the warriors with my beta and gamma who by the way were still angry at me and then I have an alpha of a near by pack come to meet me.

Now that I was finally free I went to the club near the pack I usually went to. I got my self a drink and leaned against the bar looking through the crowd. That was when I saw him from across the dance floor he was caged against the wall with a guy  kissing and suckling on his neck like  he was a vampire. And he hand his eyes closed and lips parted like he couldn't get a breath in.

I felt anger. I didn't understand why. the human wasn't mine. He and I had a couple of nights of meaningless sex but the thought of him in some one else's arms, in some else's bed and under some one else made me growl.

"Wanna get out of here?" The guy muttered against his neck and that was it for me I made my way through the dance floor and pulled the guy off of him. I was surprised because i thought he would be angry when he saw me but instead he smirked.

"What the hell man?" The guy i pulled of him asked
"Get lost" I growled at him
"I saw him first" he growled back and grabbed my shoulder. I turned and punched him. I didn't even check if he got up I grabbed the humans arm and headed out pulling him with me.

When we finally made it to His apartment I pushed him against a wall and kissed him. With a whimper he melted into it. But I couldn't get my self excited because he still had the stench of that guy from the club on him. Pulling Away I grabbed my jacket and headed to the door.

"What's your name?" I asked turning around.
"What?" He asked confused
"Your name? What is it?" I asked again
"Tommy" he replied still seeming confused. I turned to leave.
"Wait your just gonna go?" He asked confused and now angry
"Yeah. You smell weird" I replied and opened the door
"What I don't..." He stopped and sniffed him self.
"Not sweat...you just smell different" I replied and stepped out of his apartment.
"Wait" he called again
"What?" I asked now slightly annoyed
"What's your name?"he asked
" let me get this straight. You know I'm a were, you know I'm an alpha, you know my pack but you don't know my name?" I asked amused
"Well you didn't know mine till 5 minutes ago" he mumbled
"Fair enough" I replied

"So..." He trailed off
"Its jace" I replied
"Good night" I added as an after thought and left.

Hello Deary's

Hope I made up for not updating for a while. I hope you like the new chapters. Two chapters one day yayy!!!

~lovells out

Faith {bxb} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें