chapter eight

It was quiet way to quiet. Tommy stopped the car in front of a house that looked old but majestic and loomed over them from between the trees of the forest. Jace walked over two a guy and a girl who look alike were standing on the steps that led to the door of the house glaring at tommy and said something to them. A girl who looked like them came out of the house and looked around till her eyes landed on tommy. She made her way down the stairs and was about to charge at him when jace grabbed her arm and pushed her back making her land on the stairs near the other two. Tommy took a cautious step back.

"No one touches the human. If you do I will personally make you pay. It that understood?" Jace growled first at the the three people near him then at the crowd that gathered around them.
"Yes alpha" they chorused. Gesturing for tommy to follow him jace made him way inside the house. Grabbing his duffle from the back seat tommy followed in after him.

Jace led the human to the third floor and opened a door that lead into a spacious bed room.
"You'll be staying here. I'll bring you food later" jace said and was about to leave when tommy grabbed his shoulder and turned him around.
"Jace I..." Tommy whispered softly leaning into him. Jace could see the hesitation of the human. Cupping his cheek he pulled him into a soft kiss. The type of kiss they had never shared before making the humans knees wobble and lean further into him. He pulled away from the kiss a second later and saw the confusion and vulnerability in the humans eyes.

Jace fled from the room unable to handle the raw emotions coming off of his human. Jace was surprised when he caught him self referring to tommy as his human. Locking himself in his office he managed to hold him self back from running back to him till mid night distracting himself  with paper work and phone calls.

Later he found himself in front of the bed room he had tommy in trying to talk himself out of going in. But a second later the door opened and him human stood before him looking at him with worry.

"Jace..."

His name called so softly with nothing but adoration had his heart clenching and him rushing forward and kissing him like he was a dying man. and even though he kissed him with urgency he still managed to keep the kiss soft. Pulling away he once again looked into those eyes that held so much emotion and he knew that this human had a hold over him he can never deny.

He kicked close the door and kissed him once again soft and gentle as if he was scared he would break him. 

He slowly walked forward making the human walk back till the back of his knees hit the bed and he sat down looking up at the alpha with lust and adoration swirling in his eyes.

Jace kneeled down before him and carefully took off both his shoes and then proceeded to take of his pants. Tommy let him. Slowly he had the human undressed and looking at him warily.

"I've always dreamt of finding my mate one day. Getting to know him. How he thinks, how he laughs, how he moves...learning his mind and his body." Jace spoke softly running his fingers over Tommy's outer thigh.

"But then I realized that I'm one of the unlucky few of our kid that aren't blesses with mates. I hated seeing mated couples so happy with their perfect other, their other half." He added and looked up meeting Tommy's eyes.

"You...I don't know what it is about you but I can't lose you. I just can't" he muttered sliding frustrated. "Seeing you in the woods with those rogues near by I was so scared for you. I would've killed them all if they had touched a single hair on your head" he growled and Nuzzled his neck when his heart beat increased.

"You don't even understand what you do to me, what your making me feel, how touching you drives me and my wolf mad" he leaned up and kissed him

"How kiss you is like a breath of fresh air after a life time of drowning" he whispered against his lips. Pushing him back on the bed jace climbed over him.

"Let me show you" he added before he reached to the bed side drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube.
"Let me make love to you"

It was silent after that. Slicking up his fingers he slowly stretched out the human relaxing him with soft touches and murmurs of endearment. When he was finally lose enough he stood up from the bed and undressed himself slowly. Once done he positioned at him entrance and pushed into the human while kissing him.

Tommy arched off the bed and into the alpha trying to get as much skin to skin contact as humanly possible. He panted when he felt the alpha was completely sheltered inside him. He whined when jace kept still kissing down his neck and hitting gently where his shoulder met his neck.

"Jace " tommy gasped. Jace pulled out leaving only him tip inside and pushed back in ripping a startled gasp out of him. It wasn't fast and hard like it was the times before. It was slow and passionate and tommy couldn't breath let alone moan.

With ever grab out and ever push in he was arching and gasping falling apart in his alpha's arms. He was shacking and trembling. All he could feel, smell, feel, think was jace...jace...jace.

Jace held him close. No matter how much the human archer or shacked or trembled or screamed he didn't let any space exist between them. He kiss ever where he could reach. From his neck to his collar them up his stretched biceps that were pushing against the headboard in order to thrust back.And when he felt his knot start to form and the base of his erection he looked up to see Tommy's eyes roll back. Jace never felt this much pleasure knotting an omega in heat. He groaned into the humans neck as he started painting his insides white. And when he was on the threshold of unconsciousness all he couldn't think of was how happy he met tommy and how he would give anything to have him in his arms for the rest of his life.