Ease The Mind

* * *

"He wore himself out."

After running through what seemed like yards and yards of forest, all three older brothers had finally reached Namjoons location. His big furry body was laid on a flat stone, his silky brown fur now splattered with patterns of red and mud.

"How did you find him?" Seokjin asked, changing back into his human form and checking for his wounds. "There was a trail of blood around the forest, at first we thought it was another pack, but we found a deer carcass with his bite marks."

"And his scent! Smelled like tall grass," Hoseok exclaims. Seokjin sighs, looking at the alpha in his unconscious state. "Hes unconscious, but breathing. He only has a few scars, probably caused by running into twigs."

"Do you think hes been savaging for this whole week?"

"Nah, hes probably been thinking, and then let out all his anger." Yoongi folds his arms, shaking his left leg a bit, trying to relieve some of the still lingering pain from when he had scarred it.

Seokjin watches, frowning a little. "Still hurts?" Yoongi looks down, lightly stunned at Seokjins observation. "W-what- no, im fine." "Thats not what you said when we were searching for Namjoon!" Hoseok butts in.

"Shut up, Hoseok!" "Yoongi~!"

Seokjin chuckles a bit. "Alright, lets bring him home, im sure Yunseol will have a few leftover bandages and-" "Seokjin-hyung,"

"Yes?"

"...Dont you think we're causing her trouble?"

Yoongi pouts, looking away as he speaks. "She already has the rowdy pups, and now she has four big wolves to care about in her tiny apartment. We gotta-"

"We'll move,"

The two look up to their beta. "I'll think of something, maybe i'll talk it out with her, but right now, we just have to get our alpha healed and better, alright?" He calmly says, trying to make the situation less serious than it already is. More or less, maybe even heart breaking.

"Alright," "roger that,"

>>

"And then i ran right into the deer!" "And then i went and bit its neck! Killing the deer with my big teeth!"

"Oh wow!"

With Jungkook in her lap, happily listening to the big brothers in front of them, they exclaim in excitement to their story. "Kookie wan go hunting too!!" He huffs, folding his arms together with a big pout.

"Awh Kookie, once youre older, im sure you'll be a great hunter," Yunseol reassures, pinching his cheeks as his pout changes into a wide smile. "You think so?!" Jungkook exclaims, hig tail wagging uncontrollably with his ears high up.

"I know so! Maybe you'll even be better than your hyungs," she boops his nose, watching him shake his head a little. "Hey!! Yun-noona, you cant say things like that!" "Yeah!"

"Kookie is just a puppy, he'll never catch up to us!" Taehyung boasts a little, turning away with a cocky smile. "Oh yeah?" Jungkook grins, changing into his wolf form and tackling Taehyung to the ground. "Oh, youre on!!" The elder shouts and also changes into his four-legged self, wrestling with the younger.