Howl

* * *

"Okay! Everybody line up!"

Their ears perked up as they turn their heads to the voice, looking at each other with smug smiles. "Bet you i can get to Seokjin-hyung before you do," "Well, i can bet, on my whole deer that i catch later on today, that i can get there before you do,"

"Oh, you wanna go?!" "Yeah!"

"Pups, i said line up!!"

And without any words, they start running at the smallest touch of wind on their fur, going at full speed towards their tall hyung, jumping over big rocks and fallen trees, enjoying the wind in their fur as it simply passes through.

Then they see Seokjin, completely frazzled to the sight of the two pups coming at him like lightning bolts. "oh god- pups not this again, we know what happened-"

"HAH!! I DID IT!!"

With no lie, the slightly younger twin did win the race as his left paw was just slightly closer to his hyung than the other. But before he could start celebrating, he felt a chill down his spine as his smile gets wiped off his face.

"Tae...hyung!!!"

"AAAH!!"

Birds flew out of their safety trees to the loud scream, and then came the sound of laughter. "Honestly, how many times do i have to tell you to stop using me as your finish line?!" Seokjin transforms into his wolf form, shaking off the mud that was heavily coated on his fur by Taehyung.

"Im sorry, hyung.."

"It gets funnier every time,"

The voice of laughter continues as Seokjin gives a glare to the second eldest. "Yoongi, shut your trap before i coat you over with mud," "Oh, you wanna try?!" "I would if i wasnt so nice!"

They find themselves in a head-butting position, moving away from each other as they hear giggles. Seokjin glanced over to the youngers as they quickly shut their mouths.

"How about we make todays final activity a little interesting?"

Seokjins suggestion makes Yoongi perk up his ears, side-eyeing him with peak interest. "Im listening,"

The latter smiles, looking to the pups with a cheeky grin. "Lets have a duel!"

"WHAT?!" "Oh, bring it on!!!"

The frazzled Jimin twiddles at his thumbs for a bit, looking to his hyung. "But hyung, you know i dont wanna-" "Oh, Jimin, no, not that kind of duel," Seokjin smiles lightly, chuckling.

"I mean, one of you will represent me and Yoongi, and whoever can catch a prey first, the duo will get to not do their chores for a week,"

The two gasp aloud as Yoongi folds his arms. "I like where this is going,"

"Alright!" Seokjin claps his hands, a cheeky smile on his face. "Obviously, since im older i'll pick first- uh i'll go with-"

"Oi! thats not fair," Yoongi protests, standing on his feet to face his hyung. "Really? does Yoongi really wanna question his hyung?" And as soon as Seokjin opens his mouth, Yoongis already back to sitting on his flat rock with a defeated look, but the latter has a smug smile on.