Only Him

* * *

helloo Σ(⊙︿⊙") is this thing still on?

* * *

"TAEHYUNG!!"

Yunseols pupils dilated to be the smallest they could be as she watched the tiny wolf boy fall head first onto the rock that he accidentally slips on in slow motion, making him fall into the deatheningly cold river.

It was almost the ending of autumn and it was now night, the coldest and worst time he couldve fallen into something as freezing as the river.

"Noona..!"

Shes quick to drop her phone, flashlight facing up to the sky as she dives into the freezing cold water with not a single thought. The currents were harsh, already sweeping Taehyung that was fighting for his life away the moment his light and small body landed into the water.

She rips through the currents, looking ahead of her to see a giant rock straight where Taehyung was headed. Her eyes widen, seeing the boy barely able to keep his head above the water. She extends her arms as long as she could, just hoping to get even the tiniest grab of his body.

"Dont swallow the water! just keep trying to reach for my hand!"

She kicked through the water as hard as she could, so near but so far to grasping Taehyungs hand. "Come on! just.. a bit- more!"

Until, a thud was heard.

Even through the deafening heavy currents around them, Yunseol could cleary hear the sound that was made from the impact of the boulder and Taehyungs head.

"Taehyung! Taehyung! talk to me!"

A little ray of the moons glow was peeking through the thick trees to act as a little spotlight, showing Taehyung floating lifelessly above the water.

Her loud gasp could be heard from miles away, almost like a war cry more than a gasp.

Yunseol finally catches up to Taehyungs body, pulling it close to hers to give it some heat. She struggled to climb out of the body of water with Taehyung in her arms, taking a small breather before quickly slapping his cheeks.

"Taehyung..! Taehyung, baby, talk to me,"

She immediately checks his heartbeat, laying him down gently as she presses her ear to his chest hearing a

dun.

Warm tears started to touch her freezing cheeks, a small sigh of relief came with a relieved laugh.

She picks up his head again, a hand gently caressing the back of his head while the other was ready to pick up his legs. Until she felt something warm on her hand.

Even though the two were shrouded by darkness and no blessing of the moons glow, the smell, the consistency, the conditions she was in, all equaled to the liquid being blood.

"Yunseol! did you find him?!" "Yun!"

She could hear the wolves behind her let out sighs of relief to the sight of Taehyung in her arms, but cuts their celebratory breathing as she still wasnt responding. Moreover, she was shivering.