Scars Hurt

* * *

"Drop. The. Book."

"Now."

Jimin is frozen in place with where he stands on the sturdy box, eyes filled with terrifying waves. He slowly drops the book down onto the floor, complying with no intention to fight it or be stubborn but fear still stays with him.

Yunseol turns around to meet eyes with the furious Namjoon and takes a deep breath. "Namjoon, come on, listen to Jimin read, he was getting to the-"

"Shut up!"

"What?! did you teach him this?! What are you trying to do to my pack, huh?! Turn them human?!"

"What- Namjoon, no-"

"Oh really, then why is one of my pups holding that.. that.. brick of folded paper!!"

Yunseol shifts herself to stand up, holding Jungkook tight as he cowers himself away. "Its not just a "brick of folded paper", its a book filled with knowledge!"

"Dont you see? your pups are growing into-"

"into human beings!!"

"Namjoon, chill out for a second-" Hoseok is cut off by Yunseols shout.

"He has a talent!! Something you could never teach him! Hes learning to grow and find what he likes, what he wants to do, and how he'll be when hes older,"

Namjoon growls. "So what, Jimin?!" he looked past Yunseol to look at the eldest pup, seeing his hands and legs shake with fear at his name being called. "Youre gonna listen to your precious Yun-noona and become a human?! What? betraying your pack?!"

"Joon, youre taking this a step too far!"

"And so what?!"

Namjoon heaves his body up and down, he feels his canines start to grow bigger and a shift in his mood becomes worser.

"And then what are you being?"

"What?!"

Namjoon looks up to Yunseol with neon yellow eyes, his pupils getting smaller and sharper, and his canines show out of his mouth. And it was no denying that his nails, soon turned to claws. Razor sharp claws.

"Because to me youre being a complete brat."

And with that, a loud growl was heard before blood was dripping to the floor. Pain started to fill up her cheek as her heartbeat felt like it stopped for a moment or two. She could hear gasps in the room as she lifts her hand up to warily touch the three slit revine cut that Namjoon scarred onto her.

Tears start to fill up in her eyes as she slowly lets Jungkook down whilst he fights to stick onto her, but with her pulls of his hands, he fails, watching her slip away from his grasp.

"I cannot believe you."

Were the last words said by Yunseol as she runs out the already open door, running to wherever she could go.

"Wait- Yun-noona!"

Namjoons moment of reflection ended when her name rings through his ears, returning back his loud growl to Taehyungs slip up. "Yun-noona, Yun-noona, Yun-noona- whats so special about her?! why are you so attached to her?!"