Laugh

* * *

"So, when am i gonna get to know what this condition is?"

"Youll find out sooner or later, so shut your snout before my head explodes."

"Joonie-hyung, noona doesnt have a snou-" "I know!!"

As they start to reach the start of the deep forest at the ends of the suburban land, they continue to walk deeper and deeper into the forest until the town is out of sight.

"We're out now,"

"Finally!"

Jungkook exclaims excitingly, quickly transforming into his wolf form for easier mobility. He barks happily to Yunseol, making her crouch down and pat his small head. Namjoon also starts to transform back into his four-legged form, and immediately stretching out his feet.

"You do realise at this point we'll start running to our location, right?"

Namjoon stares up at Yunseol, seeing a small sense of worry in her eyes. "Ready to turn back hm?" Namjoon teased, making her grit her teeth. "I literally only breathed after you said that,"

"Which i will take your silence as "i cant catch up with wolves 'cause im a mere weak human, im just gonna weigh everyone down, sorry guys! time to go back to my human life again!""

Namjoon quickly transforms back into his human-self, doing a high-pitched voice to mock Yunseol. She could see the small smile on his face, knowing this was his way to make her stand down. She scoffs.

"Too bad for you, i may not run very fast but i know Kookie would never betray me," Folding her arms over her chest, giving him a slight challenging stare.

"Right, Kookie?! tell him!" Yunseol looks to Jungkook, knowing he'll defend her and there will be no problem with her following them on this small trip to the deeper parts of the forest and she will definitely not turn ba-

"...Ruff ?"

"Kookie!"

She groans out loud to Jungkooks cute-confused head tilt, not following the situation and proving that Jungkook will not hold back for her. And then, she could hear a laugh.

It was smooth and kind of cocky, but she could hear the sincerity of laughter in it. She turned her head to see it was Namjoon, completely wheezing at how she really thought one of his pups would stick by her.

"This is Jungkooks favourite part of being in the forest! Theres now way he'll turn down running no matter what,"

She grits her teeth once more, his words reminding her that the alpha wolf did irritate her as much as she irritated Namjoon. "Go ahead, then. Run off," Yunseol blurted out, not realising the risk she was taking when saying that.

Namjoon half-laughed to her snarky comment, rolling his eyes a bit. "And what will happen when we do?" Yunseol scoffs, looking up at the tall latter. "I'll probably get lost, then whos fault is that gonna be?"

"Oh- really-

"Ah! No fight!"

Jungkook finds his way in the middle of the two that are practically head-butting, pushing them away from each other. "Yun-noona, nice, so Joonie-hyung also nice!" Jungkook exclaims, trying to be as commanding as he could making Namjoon rolls his eyes as Yunseol defeatingly pats his head.