Read Me, Read You

* * *

"I, Jimin, will now recite the words to shakespears Romeo And Juliet!"

"Was that good?"

While Jimin stands up on his legs, trying his best to look high and mighty with confidence, Taehyung and Jungkook try their best to be as supportive as possible for Jimin and his oh-so special reading session with Yunseol since he was so excited to show her what he could do.

Taehyung clears his throat. "Jimin, noona loves us for what makes us, us, you dont have to sound like that weird guy with the weird white curled hair just 'cause youre trying to impress her-" Jimin pushes Taehyung by the arm, feeling his face turn red.

"Am not trying to impress her!"

"Are too!" "Am not!"

"Hyungies!"

They turn to the sudden shout from Jungkook, seeing him on his feet. "No fighting, we are all civi- ...civailised wolves,"

Jimin pouts, turning away. "Civilised, Jungkook, and to be real here, im just trying to make noona happy because i showed her what she wanted to see.." he murmurs, hands over his chest as Taehyung lets out a "hmph".

"Oh god,"

A voice is heard as one of the doors from the seperate rooms open, the pups seeing Yoongis head peek through the door. "The stench of disturbance between you guys are all that ive been smelling today- what in the world is going on??" Yoongi leans against the door frame, waiting for answers.

The pups tense up a little, but still stand their ground to being a little annoyed at one another. "Jimins being a show-off," "Am not!!"

"Taetaes being mean just 'cause he didnt understand what farenheit was when Jinnie-hyung was teaching us!"

"I do too know what f-faren..hit is!" "You didnt even say it correctly, dumb ball!"

"Quiet!!"

Yoongi sighs lightly, ruffling his hair. "Come on, Tae, you know better than to be unsupportive of your brother. He has a talent, let him have his moment," He looks away from Taehyung and then turns to Jimin. "And Chim, you shouldnt make fun of Taehyung for not being as good as you, not everybody can easily learn how to read and pronounce, especially pups, you also know better than that."

The two glance at each other through the corner of their eyes, a pout still visible on both faces but their eyes just want to look at one another.

"And Kookie!!"

Jungkook looks up, half terrified with his big doe-like eyes. "Cant believe you finished all the bread without telling anyone!" "What!"

Jimin and Taehyung chuckle a little at their hyungs sudden out burst, making them finally face each other. "I'll only go along with it if Chim doesnt make fun of me.." "I'll go along with it if Tae stops calling me a show off,"

"Then, its settled. C'mon, you know how we wolves do it,"

Yoongi has a small smile on his face as he lightly pushes Jungkook away from asking the older to pick him up. He watches in content as Jimin and Taehyung take out one claw, hesitatingly pricking one another, hearing the other whimper a little. Its supposed to be slashing, but they obviously have mercy.

Yoongi laughs, ruffling Jungkooks hair. "Now that you both have shed a little blood from one another, youre even."

The elder watches as Taehyung pounces himself onto Jimin, letting them embrace each other tightly with a warm smile on his face.